Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 13 2020 22.15

hey i have good news if anyone would liie to hear

does anyone have any good news here?

2. Burying
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 13 2020 22.15

hey i have good news if anyone would liie to hear

does anyone have any good news here?

RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 14 2020 16.15

I'd like to hear some good news! Jolly things always cheer me up!

My good news is I had a great 1-2-1 chat!

3. Artist
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 14 2020 16.15

I'd like to hear some good news! Jolly things always cheer me up!

My good news is I had a great 1-2-1 chat!

Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 14 2020 21.48

aww thats brillian so did i!! i hope your doing okay.

the good news is..... IM GETTING A PUPPY!! im so excited were collected him in a month!

4. Burying
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 14 2020 21.48

aww thats brillian so did i!! i hope your doing okay.

the good news is..... IM GETTING A PUPPY!! im so excited were collected him in a month!

RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 14 2020 22.09

Wow that brings back memories... It's the best thing in the world I've ever experienced! We got our first puppy in December. He died in February of a very rare heart condition and I miss him so much. What breed are you getting?

5. Artist
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 14 2020 22.09

Wow that brings back memories... It's the best thing in the world I've ever experienced! We got our first puppy in December. He died in February of a very rare heart condition and I miss him so much. What breed are you getting?

Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 16 2020 21.48

aww im so sorry about your dog 🥺🥺 🥺

were getting a golden sprocker puppy and we decided on a name today actually, were going to call him bailey! have u got any shop recimmendations for dog food and stuff by any chance?

6. Burying
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 17 2020 8.32

Bailey's a lovely name. I think all dog breeds need slightly different requirements (ours was a Labrador) but if he moults a lot, I recommend a brush called the Furminator. It gets loads of the excess fur off. Warning, though - don't brush his tummy with that one, as it's more delicate and needs a softer brush. We use the food the breeder suggested. It's usually the type of food the breeder used for your dog when he was there, so I suggest you ask him/her/them.

For the first few weeks, don't let him go in rooms with carpet, as he might be having quite a few accidents and it's easier to clean with smooth floors. Also, when we got our puppy, my dad slept on the sofa in the same room as him for the first few nights so he didn't get lonely in his crate. And by the way, it's much harder and much more stressful than you think it'll be. It's up to you whether you tell that to your parents or not, but the other things are quite important so you should tell them those. Say you were doing some research if you use Childline in secret.

Make sure his bed or crate is nice and soft and has some blankets so he's comfortable. Our puppy would do anything for a treat, so we trained him well, but I'm not sure about sprocker spaniels. I heard springers are intelligent, though, so I think he'll be fairly easy to train. Oh, and don't shout at him if he has an accident, but if he does it out in the garden or on a walk, just anywhere outside, reward him.

Hope this helps,

Holly

PS Try to be prepared, but still, nothing could fully prepare you for getting a puppy unless you've had one before.

7. Artist
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 17 2020 8.32

Bailey's a lovely name. I think all dog breeds need slightly different requirements (ours was a Labrador) but if he moults a lot, I recommend a brush called the Furminator. It gets loads of the excess fur off. Warning, though - don't brush his tummy with that one, as it's more delicate and needs a softer brush. We use the food the breeder suggested. It's usually the type of food the breeder used for your dog when he was there, so I suggest you ask him/her/them.

For the first few weeks, don't let him go in rooms with carpet, as he might be having quite a few accidents and it's easier to clean with smooth floors. Also, when we got our puppy, my dad slept on the sofa in the same room as him for the first few nights so he didn't get lonely in his crate. And by the way, it's much harder and much more stressful than you think it'll be. It's up to you whether you tell that to your parents or not, but the other things are quite important so you should tell them those. Say you were doing some research if you use Childline in secret.

Make sure his bed or crate is nice and soft and has some blankets so he's comfortable. Our puppy would do anything for a treat, so we trained him well, but I'm not sure about sprocker spaniels. I heard springers are intelligent, though, so I think he'll be fairly easy to train. Oh, and don't shout at him if he has an accident, but if he does it out in the garden or on a walk, just anywhere outside, reward him.

Hope this helps,

Holly

PS Try to be prepared, but still, nothing could fully prepare you for getting a puppy unless you've had one before.

Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 17 2020 21.09

thank you so much 🥺💞

8. Burying
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 17 2020 21.09

thank you so much 🥺💞

RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 17 2020 21.15

You're welcome, I might have mentioned this, but I love helping, The fact that you're getting a puppy makes me want to help even more! I'm so excited for you! Please let me know when you get Bailey.

Holly

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything