being early

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    midnightcat / Aug 13 2020 21.39

okay so this is going to be a short but

I am in year five but already have my period my chest has developed and all the other girls in my class think it's weird or disgusting and I always look down on myself.

2. Artist
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 13 2020 21.53

hey girly 🥺❤️

i was the same as you when i was in year 5. they shouldnt belaughing at you! your turning into a beautiful woman and whats hapoening to you is totally notmal! it will happen to them soon to and they wint be kaughing then, you can kaugh at them. tell someone like a teavher ehat there doing that might help. some girls are so nasty!

wishyou all the best

cows ❤️

3. Childline Avatar

I am in year five but already have my period my chest has developed and all the other girls in my class think it's weird or disgusting and I always look down on myself.

Welcometomymesseduplife / Aug 15 2020 22.16

dont worry i started at same age! it was a bit embossing bit tell a teacher if u trust them your just growing and its fine

4. Flying

ConfusedKoala101 / Aug 24 2020 19.02

Hey there!

Sorry im a bit late but ut was the same for me! Dont worry, everyone grows at different rates and soon enough they will be envying you for your beauty! You are absolutely perfect as you are! Ignore those nasty people, they dint know what they r talking about. Stay safe, Mihika x

5. Fixer
    lilyjadeloveee / Aug 31 2020 1.22

hello💖 you are simply growing before the other girls and they should really be envious over laughing at you! its natural and you shouldnt be ashamed. its not “weird” at all lovely youre just becoming a woman and dont be scared of that💖

6. Supporter

Cree-Potato / Oct 25 2020 5.34

Its fine we all start peroids at diffrent times.

7. Athlete

Temporary81240710 / Oct 27 2020 8.26

hey,

first of all dont look down on yourself.

second everyone is different. it would be a very odd world if everyone was exactly the same.

thirdly take it from someone who was the only girl in her class for abt 2 years who wore a bra. everyone else in my class were way behind but i just got on with it and ignored their comments. after a while they saw it didnt bother me and soon got bored of it. its like all bullys they get bored of things when they see it doesn't offend you. what you've got to do it to not let them see they get to you. and when the time is right they will start and then they will understand what its like.

trust me, you'll be fine and just ignore anything they say. if its bothering you, speak to a teacher or your parents. they can help you but NEVER look down on yourself for being yourself. girls are often really mean but find someone who you can talk to. that's what i did and it made me feel a lot better abt myself and what was going on. your going through something you've never done before and all those hormones etc arent making things easy for you but learning to ignore what people say, helps and stops any unnecessary emotional sadness.

hope this helps and dont forget you are you and dont let anyone pressure you into changing you!!

8. Heart
    Anna-lol / Oct 27 2020 12.23

Everybody develops at different times, it's normal what you're going through. Do not worry about it and the people that're giving you grief are just being jealous. My best friend started her periods in year 5 and I started mine at the start of year 7. Please don't beatyourself up about it.

9. Coolcat
    cozyblanket / Jan 23 2021 22.54

Hi bby!

My bestie also started in yr 5! She was embarrassed to start with, but we all supported her and things became fine! And I promise you, these girls will have to have their period too! And when that happens, they're going to be just as embarrassed as you! Girls can be real cows sometimes! Just try not to let what they say sink in (I know this can be hard, but just try). Don't feel like you have to tell your teacher! Nobody should ever pressure you into something you don't want to do.

Stay safe, and remember, you are on the path of becoming a beautiful, strong woman!

Giving you hugs and kisses!

Mia Xx

10. Childline Avatar
    Ravenskull43 / Jan 26 2021 20.08

Don‘t worry I had the same problem in Y5, you should be proud of your body! :)

11. Childline Avatar
    Temporary28123534 / Feb 06 2021 12.39

i was the first in my class as well. and although this might be the wrong way to really look at things, and everyone is beautiful in there own way, all my friends are jealous of me now lol

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything