Feeling overweight

Show
  1. Loser
    FluFlu / Aug 11 2020 20.49

I feel extremely overweight recently...I have gained alot of weight during quarantine and I need to get rid of it...I'm worried because my school trousers most probably won't fit and I have school soon. Any suggestions on how to quickly lose weight, etc..?

2. Childline Avatar
    FluFlu / Aug 11 2020 20.49

I feel extremely overweight recently...I have gained alot of weight during quarantine and I need to get rid of it...I'm worried because my school trousers most probably won't fit and I have school soon. Any suggestions on how to quickly lose weight, etc..?

Hazel22334 / Aug 28 2020 0.41

hey!

gaining weight during quarantine is so normal - we get less exercise, eat more, we have lost our routines etc. but i wouldnt worry with trying to lose the weight!

why dont you try on your school trousers, if they dont fit you could ask your parents to buy you some more. make sure you eat at every meal, dont go hungry trying to lose weight!!! this isn’t good for you and it can lead to snacking on unhealthy things! im sure no one notices it either. if it is something that is really bothering you, you could talk to an adult.

if you are really uncomfortable, you could try going on some walks more often, maybe a run around in the park, and avoid snacking between meals.

the most important thing is that you are healthy and happy! every body shape and size is beautiful. spend these few weeks before school doing things you love!! really, just enjoy it and try not to worry about weight!

i would also like to say, you may have simply gained weight because you are growing!!!

when i went from year 9 to year 10, i couldnt put on my school pe trousers anymore and i thought it was because i was fatter, but my hips were simply getting wider.

we should be getting bigger as we grow!

hope this helps. let me know if you want any more advice / anything more specific :) <3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything