It’s complicated...

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    indi333 / Aug 11 2020 8.42

i broke up with my boyfriend i. may because covid isolation was making him depressed and it was all being dumped on me and i couldnt cope. i saw him again yesterday and we are thinkinb of getting back together because i love him so much and i never stopped. however while we were apart he argued with his best friend and had sex with his best friends girlfriend to spite him and its really upsetting me? i have no right to be upset but it really hurt and i want to move past it but i dont know how to forget that it happened because its always on my mind

2. Outcast
    indi333 / Aug 11 2020 8.42

i broke up with my boyfriend i. may because covid isolation was making him depressed and it was all being dumped on me and i couldnt cope. i saw him again yesterday and we are thinkinb of getting back together because i love him so much and i never stopped. however while we were apart he argued with his best friend and had sex with his best friends girlfriend to spite him and its really upsetting me? i have no right to be upset but it really hurt and i want to move past it but i dont know how to forget that it happened because its always on my mind

anonymous12514 / Aug 13 2020 12.12

you do have a right to be upset. he did it out of spite so it could of shown you a bad side of him. you could try talking to him about it, or talk to your friends about it. if not you can talk to me if you need it x

3. Coolcat
    SadKittycorn / Sep 01 2020 21.32

Did he do it without her permission btw? Cos if he didn't thats illegal

4. Childline Avatar
    noone321 / Sep 17 2020 12.21

Hey! :)

u should be upset

having sex with someone, just to spite another, is totally wrong

and i think, if he is ok to do something like that, you should question

whether he is right for you. Having sex for that reason isnt right

wishing u all the best :)

Show