HAPPY!!! :D

Show
  1. Sheep
    Actimel-203 / Aug 10 2020 14.24

Im Actimel and Im twelve, here is why I am so HAPPY! I haven’t felt like this in a long time! I have decided to stay positive! Here are the things that made me happy!

- I got two big bags of chocolate this week

- Yesterday my family went to go visit my crushes family (were like family friends, same age, actually hes two months younger than me) and while the adults ate and drank we went and watched a movie inside, and at one point he KISSED ME ON THE NECK and he had his arm around me the whole time while watching! WOW I CANT BELEIVE IT OH MY GOD! 😍😧

- I made a actually good peice of art

- I‘m not lonely anymore

- I have a nice head of year eight next year

- Its quite nice weather

- I slept well tonight

- I have no spots on my face at the moment

- I haven’t got really upset or angry for ages

- I have great online friends on childline!

And best of all:

IN A FEW WEEKS MY FAMILY AND MY CRUSHES FAMILY ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER FOR A WHOLE WEEK! and well do a ton of stuff together Im so excited! And my parents cant be mean cause the other family is there the whole time right next to us!

2. Burying
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 11 2020 17.31

Wow, you didn't tell me any of this on our online friend page in another part of the message boards! Luckily, I found this post. I might ask you more about it on our other page if you don't reply to this. I'm most happy for you about the kiss and the holiday. I hope you have a great time!

Holly, one of your Childline friends

3. Sheep
    Actimel-203 / Aug 11 2020 21.32

Yeah sorry for not telling you! I thought it would sound like showing off a bit so I put it on here for less personal you know? Sorry! I actually saw him again today but we just sort of hung out but tu was still loads of fun!

Actimel

4. Burying
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 14 2020 16.16

No it's fine. You weren't showing off and I like hearing good things. They rub off on me and make me feel the same way.

5. Small
    Actimel-203 / Aug 10 2020 14.24

Im Actimel and Im twelve, here is why I am so HAPPY! I haven’t felt like this in a long time! I have decided to stay positive! Here are the things that made me happy!

- I got two big bags of chocolate this week

- Yesterday my family went to go visit my crushes family (were like family friends, same age, actually hes two months younger than me) and while the adults ate and drank we went and watched a movie inside, and at one point he KISSED ME ON THE NECK and he had his arm around me the whole time while watching! WOW I CANT BELEIVE IT OH MY GOD! 😍😧

- I made a actually good peice of art

- I‘m not lonely anymore

- I have a nice head of year eight next year

- Its quite nice weather

- I slept well tonight

- I have no spots on my face at the moment

- I haven’t got really upset or angry for ages

- I have great online friends on childline!

And best of all:

IN A FEW WEEKS MY FAMILY AND MY CRUSHES FAMILY ARE GOING ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER FOR A WHOLE WEEK! and well do a ton of stuff together Im so excited! And my parents cant be mean cause the other family is there the whole time right next to us!

spikyfosh / Aug 15 2020 11.39

that sounds great ! i hope everything goes well and you continue being happy !!

best wishes, evie :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything