Show
  1. Explosion
    AnyasHereNow / Aug 08 2020 22.31

hi, im anya and for the past year ive become dependent on weed and alcohol to keep myself sane i guess, ive had a really hard time struggling with being bullied my whole life, my mum being homeless, my weight, trust issues, depression, anger issues, coming to terms with my sexuality and stuff with my family that i dont want to get into.

so basically i started hanging out with some people who do drugs and drink alcohol and i got into that and at first everything was ok but after a while of smoking weed every weekend and drinking almost daily it just became natural and feel kind of empty without it, i started getting drunk ar school, smoking weed eveyday, and this helped me get through everything, id be so intoxicated that i would forget about everything going on and my mental state was covered by a thick fog i guess, and now it gets too hard to cope when im sober like right now and i know i cant carry on like this but im worried im going to go back to self harming and binge eating.

i guess i just feel dependants on the weed and alcohol because its a distraction from everything else, its just so hard and i feel like i cant cope

someone please reply with some advise because i honestly have no idea what to do.

2. Dreamer
    AnyasHereNow / Aug 08 2020 22.31

hi, im anya and for the past year ive become dependent on weed and alcohol to keep myself sane i guess, ive had a really hard time struggling with being bullied my whole life, my mum being homeless, my weight, trust issues, depression, anger issues, coming to terms with my sexuality and stuff with my family that i dont want to get into.

so basically i started hanging out with some people who do drugs and drink alcohol and i got into that and at first everything was ok but after a while of smoking weed every weekend and drinking almost daily it just became natural and feel kind of empty without it, i started getting drunk ar school, smoking weed eveyday, and this helped me get through everything, id be so intoxicated that i would forget about everything going on and my mental state was covered by a thick fog i guess, and now it gets too hard to cope when im sober like right now and i know i cant carry on like this but im worried im going to go back to self harming and binge eating.

i guess i just feel dependants on the weed and alcohol because its a distraction from everything else, its just so hard and i feel like i cant cope

someone please reply with some advise because i honestly have no idea what to do.

KittyCouture / Aug 09 2020 8.42

Hi Anya

Its good that your coming to terms with the problem.Here are things you can do to help..

1️⃣Try for change

If you attempt to stop these habits ,it may help you discover things that calmed you down such as certain people , sounds and so on

2️⃣Distance

If possible ,try to stop hanging around who your instinct tells you is a negative influence and try to stop buying weed and alcohol.It may help you realise that you don’t need these thing 24/7

3️⃣Talk

It seems like you have gone through a lot and maybe talking to anyone you consider as a responsible adult (teacher, childline helpers ...) will help ease your stress and help get you to a better place in your mind

❤️� Hope this helped ❤️

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything