coping with my feelings?

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sexual Abuse

Show
  1. Butterfly
    lesbian-catradora-ship201 / Aug 07 2020 21.35

hello

so basically I've been having breakdowns, self harming and having sucidal thoughts for about 7-8 months now and lately for about the last 4months my mental health has gone downhill alot

I haven't self harmed for about a month now and I started again and I cant stop

. I used multiple coping methods and nothing works

I've been bullied for my WHOLE life and its gotten worse. Sometimes I just feel I'm better of dead because no one can help me and I just isn't fair on me anymore

sorry for anyone who had to read this X

2. Loser
    FluFlu / Aug 09 2020 15.57

Hi there! I would seriously advise you tell/make sure your family are fully aware of what is happening, and they tell an doctor or therapist. If you are not ready for that, in the meantime you could talk to an childline counsellor

Fleur x (I hope your condition gets better!)

3. Butterfly
    FluFlu / Aug 09 2020 15.57

Hi there! I would seriously advise you tell/make sure your family are fully aware of what is happening, and they tell an doctor or therapist. If you are not ready for that, in the meantime you could talk to an childline counsellor

Fleur x (I hope your condition gets better!)

lesbian-catradora-ship201 / Aug 10 2020 16.16

heloo

so basically the thing is I CANT that's the main thing and its just too much of a struggle for me now and thank you for the advice but its just very hard to cope

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything