my friend’s is threatening to tell my parents I smoke weed

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    JustSomeGirlxxx / Aug 04 2020 23.56

The title says it all really. I‘m almost 16 and started drinking maybe 6 months ago with a few friends, and smoking weed soon after. I don’t drink more often than every other week and don’t smoke weed reguarly. Please don‘t lecture me about how bad weed/drinking is, I know the risks but I want advice on a situation. Basically, the other week my ’friend‘ from primary school messaged me. I say ‘friend’ loosely because she moved away in year 4 and I only see her once or twice a year. We barely even speak online and never facetime, we only see each other because our parents are good friends. In her message she said that she disapproved of me drinking and smoking weed (not sure how she found out.) She’s a christian and very uptight about these kinds of things. She sees weed like most people see class A drugs like heroin. She’s now threatening to tell my parents unless I stop. I don’t want to stop but my parents would go mental if they found out. What do I do?

2. Outcast

The title says it all really. I‘m almost 16 and started drinking maybe 6 months ago with a few friends, and smoking weed soon after. I don’t drink more often than every other week and don’t smoke weed reguarly. Please don‘t lecture me about how bad weed/drinking is, I know the risks but I want advice on a situation. Basically, the other week my ’friend‘ from primary school messaged me. I say ‘friend’ loosely because she moved away in year 4 and I only see her once or twice a year. We barely even speak online and never facetime, we only see each other because our parents are good friends. In her message she said that she disapproved of me drinking and smoking weed (not sure how she found out.) She’s a christian and very uptight about these kinds of things. She sees weed like most people see class A drugs like heroin. She’s now threatening to tell my parents unless I stop. I don’t want to stop but my parents would go mental if they found out. What do I do?

anonymous12514 / Aug 05 2020 23.39

she probably thinks that she is helping you out but maybe you can just tell her how controlled you’re consumptions are and that it makes you feel good. if she is definitely going to tell your parents i would suggest trying to tell them first because it sounds worse coming from other people but she’s probably only saying it to scare you into stopping

3. Childline Avatar

Welcometomymesseduplife / Aug 20 2020 21.26

thats black main ngl if i was you id eather stop smoking and drinking orr if you dont want to stop tellher you have but i mean thats up to you in my opinion id stop or becouse theys thing are addicting and also illigel in most places maybe talk to someome like a conseler to see if they can help at all are your parents strick? this is my opinion so you can take it or leave it im not gonna tell you what to do just try and drink and smoke less becouse it will help you in the long run

hope this helped olivia x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything