A Rant, sorry.I think I have anger issuies

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    millenium-ring-girl / Aug 04 2020 16.56

Urgh, sometimes i just feel like ripping my hair and just throwing things.I get so annoyed at the tinniest things especially my tiny brother.I wake up in a good mood and when I go downstairs he just always seems to make it his to make it his mission to get on my nerves.The first thing he says and it always ends up in an argument and when I tell him to just shut up my mom just, urgh, blames me.I also really hate lockdown.I can't see my friends in real life and we can only talk on our school email cuz im the only1 with a phone and our our school can see everything we say.And there are things I want to tell my friends that I don't want them to know if you get me.I just want to be left alone and I hate it when my moms yells at me to clean my room.I already know that.I'm really petty.If I just want to be alone but, I dont know why, my baby brother wants to play with me.As I said earlier it ends in a fight because he is just such a brat.This may sound really mean but I feel like he has ruined my life.I prefer to be alone.And when I say I don't want to play with him my parents automatially assume all I do is be on my laptop.I prefer the time when it's around midnight and around 6 am cuz no one else is awake.But then my older brother doenst know how to knock on my door.I also just really want to go out to town or something with my sister for a walk.Without my dad.It feels just very boring with him and just not the same than with her.And my dad is just, urgh, i cant descibe. It seems most things people say get on my nerves and sometimes feel stressed for some reason.Rock music makes me feel happier.It is also akward when we r supposed to spend time with my parents.I feel so stressed.Is it just me??πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ˜ πŸŽΆπŸŽΈ

2. Sheep
    Spongebob203 / Aug 05 2020 10.37

Yes I understand what you mean I feel like this too. I actually rote an email because it was affecting me so much. So she gave me to some page about coping with anger, it might be helpful because the calm page for me just kind of annoys me when Im agry but its okay when Im stressed or sad. So yeah I think you should try on there I dont know. Anyway Have a nice day!

3. Childline Avatar
    Spongebob203 / Aug 05 2020 10.37

Yes I understand what you mean I feel like this too. I actually rote an email because it was affecting me so much. So she gave me to some page about coping with anger, it might be helpful because the calm page for me just kind of annoys me when Im agry but its okay when Im stressed or sad. So yeah I think you should try on there I dont know. Anyway Have a nice day!

millenium-ring-girl / Aug 05 2020 16.24

I agree with you about the calm zone.Thanks.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything