Here for anyone who needs a friend

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Loneliness

Show
  1. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Aug 01 2020 19.53

So I know a lot of people are feeling lonely during lockdown and I don’t think anyone should ever be without a friend, especially in these times. Let me introduce myself:

My name’s Noah and I’m 14 (15 this month though). I’m ftm transgender and queer (my sexuality is mess lol). I have anxiety and I do struggle to make friends and talk to people irl. I like reading, writing and drawing and want to write my own comics in the future. I also love zoology, especially speculative zoology but that doesn’t technically count. I like music as well and play guitar. My favourite bands and singers are Set it Off, Barns Courtney and Panic! At the Disco although I do like pretty much all music. My favourite books are Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Showdowhunter books, Artemis Fowl and Dune. I like pretty classic series. I read a lot of comics as well (what a suprise!) and I especially like DC. I’m a bit of nerd. I also really enjoy Star Trek, Star Wars and superhero movies and I’m currently watching the Flash and Arrow series.

Anyway, hope y’all are okay!

Noah

2. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Aug 01 2020 22.30

hey

I am Amelie and I am 13 and I would love to be friends if you want.

I like sports (dance paddle and body boarding and bike riding but I'll give anything a go) I don't really know what I am into because I am still working out who I am and what I like and stuff.

Your comic making sounds cool and I love animals if that's got anything to do with zoology.

I like pretty much any music except maybe classical unless classical crossed with hiphop counts because I like a song like that.

I like the percy Jackson books and have watched most of the harry potter movies (ik its not the same but they were good) I love Artimis Fowl (i am on the 3rd book so no spoilers ok) and I am into marvel, star wars and X-Men I like the show FRIENDS and sometimes like a cheesy movie.

People would probably say I am a geek but Idk if I would say that

I struggle to make friends because I never know what to do or say and sometimes I get carried away in my own perfect world and people think I am weird because of what I want to talk about sometimes and I probably have depression (haha just the thing to say to someone you want to make friends with) Its nice to meet (on a chat but same thing) someone who likes stuff I do as well its been a while since I had that

If you don't want to be friends sorry for wasting your time but I would love to if you want

Thanks

Amelie xxx

3. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Aug 01 2020 23.47

Hi Amelie! Of course I want to be friends!

Zoology is essentially the study of animals. Spec zoo is what animals could look like on other planets and in the future.

Ngl I read Artemis Fowl a while ago so I don’t entirely remeber what haplens but I love it still. I forgot to put I also love the series Skulduggery Pleasant. I would really reccomend it.

I really like 70s and 80s sci fi. It’s just amazing. If you can I’d check out Star Trek: The original series, Star Trek: Next generation and Buck Rogers in the 25th century. You’ll probably like it if you like star wars. Have a look at the new star trek films as well. They’re really funny and have really good characters. My favourites are Scotty and Chekov. I went on a bit of a tangent there lol. Sorry.

Don’t worry! When I meet people irl I kinda forget how to talk and I either stay silent, say something really wierd or I stutter. I can just go on tangents about things I like for ages. Normally it’ll be superhero related, so Marvel or DC or my characters as a lot of them are superheroes. Normally it ends up being me defending DC from people who have only seen the movies and then think DC is just dark and gritty and bad. I can dissprove that by litterally jus saying look at their joke villains (eg condament king. Yes he actually exists). And again I’ve gone on a tangent. See what I mean?

Anyway, hope you’re doing well!

Noah

4. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Aug 02 2020 13.33

hey Noah tangents are my thing how dare you (that me being sarcastic its ment to be a joke but probably isn't funny sorry)

I will try star trek it sounds good I am also hoping to watch avatar soon as well as some other films (I probably watch wayyyyyy to much Netflix and Disney+ but oh well)

Who is your fav marvel character? mine would be either be black widow or quill.

I saw my friend today and told her and she said she kinda already knew from one time I got upset once at school but I didn't feel it then and said we were a messed up friend group because she probably has OCD and something to do with stress and then said she got it but she doesn't sometimes she just thinks she knows everything and I kinda guess this would happen but I guess I kinda hoped it wouldn't and it was all in my head and now I wish I hadn't told her.

sorry you didn't want to hear about my sad life

hope you are good

Amelie xxx

5. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Aug 02 2020 22.05

Don’t worry Amelie. I have anxiety and something else which leads me to hear voices and see things (I’m not insane or anything I swear. Most of the voices are nice and the things I see aren’t scary or anything) andmy best friend has issues. Another friend has anxiety as well. I also had a “freind” who has some major attention seeking issues. I don’t really wnat to go too into it and it’s a really long story and you don’t need to worry about it anyway.

I can’t pick one favourite character so I’ll say the Guardians and Loki. I also loved Yondu.

Also, please watch Star Trek, especially the new movies (they’re call Star Trek, Star Trek: Into Darkness and Star Trek: Beyond). I just need someone to fanboy to lol.

Noah

6. Artist
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 02 2020 22.33

hello i hope you dont mind me joining 🥺👉🏽👈🏽

im yeesha ( thats not my real name just a nickname) and i rly need some friends. i dont think most of my “friends” at secindary like me. i think they find me annoying so ill try not to be annoyimg. i love star wars and i love disney ( nothing beats the classics) and ive been bored and lonely over lockdown. i would love to be friends sorry if im invading.

how is hour summer its been really hot !

yeesha xx

7. Burying
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Aug 02 2020 22.05

Don’t worry Amelie. I have anxiety and something else which leads me to hear voices and see things (I’m not insane or anything I swear. Most of the voices are nice and the things I see aren’t scary or anything) andmy best friend has issues. Another friend has anxiety as well. I also had a “freind” who has some major attention seeking issues. I don’t really wnat to go too into it and it’s a really long story and you don’t need to worry about it anyway.

I can’t pick one favourite character so I’ll say the Guardians and Loki. I also loved Yondu.

Also, please watch Star Trek, especially the new movies (they’re call Star Trek, Star Trek: Into Darkness and Star Trek: Beyond). I just need someone to fanboy to lol.

Noah

PandaPig123 / Aug 02 2020 22.59

hey Noah

I deninatly will if I can find them free.

Yandu and are cool. I like Yandus whistle arrow thing that is awsime.

You can fanboy any way if you like (I have google if needed😂).

thank you by the way its nice to know its not just me and my head sometimes I just feel trapped.

Amelie xx

8. Burying
    Yeesha-the-bi-cow / Aug 02 2020 22.33

hello i hope you dont mind me joining 🥺👉🏽👈🏽

im yeesha ( thats not my real name just a nickname) and i rly need some friends. i dont think most of my “friends” at secindary like me. i think they find me annoying so ill try not to be annoyimg. i love star wars and i love disney ( nothing beats the classics) and ive been bored and lonely over lockdown. i would love to be friends sorry if im invading.

how is hour summer its been really hot !

yeesha xx

PandaPig123 / Aug 02 2020 23.01

Hi Yeasha

I would love to be friends if you want star wars is cool.

My summer hasent been great but then neither has my lockdown.

I did get to do more paddle boarding though

how about you?

Amelie xx

9. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Aug 02 2020 23.07

Hi Yeesha! You’re not invading at all! Welcome! Star Wars is just great. My favourite Disney movie is Mulan becuase I loved it when I was younger and could never work out why and looking back it’s because she passes as a guy for mostbof the movie.Also Shang made a man out of me lol.

Sorry. That’s a terrible trans joke.

Anyway, welcome!

-Noah

10. Childline Avatar
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Aug 01 2020 19.53

So I know a lot of people are feeling lonely during lockdown and I don’t think anyone should ever be without a friend, especially in these times. Let me introduce myself:

My name’s Noah and I’m 14 (15 this month though). I’m ftm transgender and queer (my sexuality is mess lol). I have anxiety and I do struggle to make friends and talk to people irl. I like reading, writing and drawing and want to write my own comics in the future. I also love zoology, especially speculative zoology but that doesn’t technically count. I like music as well and play guitar. My favourite bands and singers are Set it Off, Barns Courtney and Panic! At the Disco although I do like pretty much all music. My favourite books are Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Showdowhunter books, Artemis Fowl and Dune. I like pretty classic series. I read a lot of comics as well (what a suprise!) and I especially like DC. I’m a bit of nerd. I also really enjoy Star Trek, Star Wars and superhero movies and I’m currently watching the Flash and Arrow series.

Anyway, hope y’all are okay!

Noah

Idk-one / Aug 03 2020 4.26

um hey i can be your friend but you'll have to.carry the conversations

11. Burying
    Idk-one / Aug 03 2020 4.26

um hey i can be your friend but you'll have to.carry the conversations

PandaPig123 / Aug 03 2020 10.16

hey

I know you weren’t talking to me but I would love to be friends with you to.

I am Amelie and I am 13

Hope you are good

Amelie xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything