Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary96099333 / Aug 01 2020 4.57

i have a bf we met online but he keeps asking me for pictures but i dont want to do that i am 13 female btw and he keeps saying plz but idk amy tips i rl like him but idk he tries to send me them so i just put like 'xxx' or emojies but its rl ocwers any tips or like is that a big red flag

2. Bursting

i have a bf we met online but he keeps asking me for pictures but i dont want to do that i am 13 female btw and he keeps saying plz but idk amy tips i rl like him but idk he tries to send me them so i just put like 'xxx' or emojies but its rl ocwers any tips or like is that a big red flag

Takeoff / Aug 01 2020 14.36

I'll assume you have seen their face and know they are who they say they are, that's something you should always be concerned about when you don't know someone in real life that you are talking to. If they are 16+ then stop messaging them immediately and tell your parents. If they are around your age (15 would also be really weird but I don't think it would be illegal), explain to them that you are uncomfortable sending them and that you won't send no matter how much they ask. If they like you for who you are and aren't using you they will immediately understand. If they try and convince you to send again then you should stop talking to them, because pictures are probably all they want from you.

3. Childline Avatar

jack-2k20 / Aug 01 2020 16.52

If these are 'x rated' pictures then if he is under the age of 18 which hopefully he is as you are 13 then he is breaking the law!

4. Childline Avatar
    Takeoff / Aug 01 2020 14.36

I'll assume you have seen their face and know they are who they say they are, that's something you should always be concerned about when you don't know someone in real life that you are talking to. If they are 16+ then stop messaging them immediately and tell your parents. If they are around your age (15 would also be really weird but I don't think it would be illegal), explain to them that you are uncomfortable sending them and that you won't send no matter how much they ask. If they like you for who you are and aren't using you they will immediately understand. If they try and convince you to send again then you should stop talking to them, because pictures are probably all they want from you.

Temporary96099333 / Aug 01 2020 18.07

ty he is 13 to iv seen his face aswell tho but we have only been togather for like 3 days-

5. Childline Avatar
    jack-2k20 / Aug 01 2020 16.52

If these are 'x rated' pictures then if he is under the age of 18 which hopefully he is as you are 13 then he is breaking the law!

Temporary96099333 / Aug 01 2020 18.08

he is 13 like me

6. Childline Avatar

thechef1412 / Aug 01 2020 19.52

My advice would be try and talk it over and tell him why you don’t want to send them. He should respect your decision not to send but if he doesn’t then he doesn’t respect you and is clearly only interested in you for sex/nudes and I would highly suggest you get rid. If you decide that you trust him and feel comfortable sending then go for it but approach with caution. I would advise you go with the first option and talk through how you want to move forward. Hope this helps - let me know what you think or if you have any more questions as I will be more than happy to help you out more if you need xx

7. Childline Avatar
    thechef1412 / Aug 01 2020 19.52

My advice would be try and talk it over and tell him why you don’t want to send them. He should respect your decision not to send but if he doesn’t then he doesn’t respect you and is clearly only interested in you for sex/nudes and I would highly suggest you get rid. If you decide that you trust him and feel comfortable sending then go for it but approach with caution. I would advise you go with the first option and talk through how you want to move forward. Hope this helps - let me know what you think or if you have any more questions as I will be more than happy to help you out more if you need xx

Temporary96099333 / Aug 01 2020 20.44

do u know if its illlige to send nudes ik about sex but idk about nudes? is there a age

8. Outcast
    Temporary96099333 / Aug 01 2020 20.44

do u know if its illlige to send nudes ik about sex but idk about nudes? is there a age

SirOliver / Aug 01 2020 23.18

Having nudes of anyone under 18 is a criminal offence. If he is pressuring you that is also illegal. Sexting also included pictures of people in underwear btw.

9. Childline Avatar
    SirOliver / Aug 01 2020 23.18

Having nudes of anyone under 18 is a criminal offence. If he is pressuring you that is also illegal. Sexting also included pictures of people in underwear btw.

Temporary96099333 / Aug 02 2020 14.37

ok ty thats what he was sending he broke up with me bc i wouldnt send em

10. Top dog
    Loui029 / Aug 08 2020 22.31

Hi,

Then he‘s not worth it he is clearly just a horny teenager who was just trying to use you and thats so wrong. Just remember you are worth so much more than that and if a lad can’t see that then he is not worth it. Never forget that it is your body so its your choice if you send nudes or you don’t never let anyone force you into something you do. Hope this helps.

Louise xx

11. Childline Avatar
    Loui029 / Aug 08 2020 22.31

Hi,

Then he‘s not worth it he is clearly just a horny teenager who was just trying to use you and thats so wrong. Just remember you are worth so much more than that and if a lad can’t see that then he is not worth it. Never forget that it is your body so its your choice if you send nudes or you don’t never let anyone force you into something you do. Hope this helps.

Louise xx

Temporary96099333 / Aug 10 2020 20.17

ty

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything