How to sleep with a new ear piercing?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Panda2929 / Jul 31 2020 0.06

Hi!

I got my ears pierced today and I’m wondering if theres any ways coping with sleep whilst having new ear piercings? I’ve heard that you can’t sleep on your piercing so what should I do? i do have some trouble getting to sleep so going to sleep with my ears pierced is going to be a lot harder. Can anyone give me any suggestions such as things I could lean on or different sleeping positions? Thanks.

2. Sheep
    Spongebob203 / Aug 04 2020 18.34

Hello Panda2929,

Sorry Im so late! I got my ears periced as a baby, so I’m not sure how to sleep, I’m assuming that you are not allowed to take them out? I’m really sorry that I can’t really help you, maybe have a look online? Im not sure.

Also seeing as I’m late, how have you been sleeping with a new peircing? Has it been alright or..? From actimel (made up name by the way😅)

3. Childline Avatar
    Panda2929 / Jul 31 2020 0.06

Hi!

I got my ears pierced today and I’m wondering if theres any ways coping with sleep whilst having new ear piercings? I’ve heard that you can’t sleep on your piercing so what should I do? i do have some trouble getting to sleep so going to sleep with my ears pierced is going to be a lot harder. Can anyone give me any suggestions such as things I could lean on or different sleeping positions? Thanks.

StayFaithful / Aug 04 2020 23.15

It will be a bit painful but that should go away soon. I used a travel pillow so I could put my head on the top and my ear went through the hole so it wasn’t touching anything as I like to sleep on my side

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything