I feel stuck and I don't know what to do

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Pinetreez11 / Jul 30 2020 3.32

When i was around the age of five or six, me my mum and my younger sister lived in a womans hostle for couple years, during that time my mums old friend who also lived there had two sons, half a year in the older son started to touch me and make me do things under his sheets while his younger brother would be oblivious to what was going on, he was about the same age as me, the older brother was much older than me possibly 15 im not sure. My mum would tell me to go to there apartment sometimes to say hi thinking he was taking good care of me. It went on for two years until i tried to resist one day but he pinned me down and told me that he could bribe me into staying with him and that its worked before but it only stopped when we moved to a house and i dont know where they are now, i wonder if there have been other victims sometimes, i am currently 14 and i have just started to realise what he done to me.i feel alone and stuck, i dont want to tell my family because i am afraid i will hurt my siblings and my mum, i want them to be happy and i dont want to hurt them, i dont know what to do

2. Childline Avatar
    Pinetreez11 / Jul 30 2020 3.32

When i was around the age of five or six, me my mum and my younger sister lived in a womans hostle for couple years, during that time my mums old friend who also lived there had two sons, half a year in the older son started to touch me and make me do things under his sheets while his younger brother would be oblivious to what was going on, he was about the same age as me, the older brother was much older than me possibly 15 im not sure. My mum would tell me to go to there apartment sometimes to say hi thinking he was taking good care of me. It went on for two years until i tried to resist one day but he pinned me down and told me that he could bribe me into staying with him and that its worked before but it only stopped when we moved to a house and i dont know where they are now, i wonder if there have been other victims sometimes, i am currently 14 and i have just started to realise what he done to me.i feel alone and stuck, i dont want to tell my family because i am afraid i will hurt my siblings and my mum, i want them to be happy and i dont want to hurt them, i dont know what to do

Temporary49399650 / Aug 06 2020 2.08

i know how you feel i felt stuck for years. i was scared i would hurt my brother. but its okay to think about yourself sometimes. i told some one and i feel alot better it took me 4 years to realize what was wrong. im 15 now. but ut only gets worse if you stay silent trust me 💞

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary49399650 / Aug 06 2020 2.08

i know how you feel i felt stuck for years. i was scared i would hurt my brother. but its okay to think about yourself sometimes. i told some one and i feel alot better it took me 4 years to realize what was wrong. im 15 now. but ut only gets worse if you stay silent trust me 💞

Pinetreez11 / Aug 08 2020 0.45

Thank you for giving me advice, i feel stuck now but hopefully one day i will be brave enough to say something. Im glad you were brave enough to say something and i hope you have great days ahead of you. It can be really hard sometimes i always feel alone even though there are people around me who love me all the time. Captivity is a state of mind, its something you carry with you all the time, i know one day i can stop that i just dont know how. You're a brave person, thank you 💕

4. Childline Avatar
    C-heyo / Aug 11 2020 20.52

Hello,

I do recommend you tell your mum, I know it’s much harder than some stranger on the internet saying do it but she’ll understand and she won’t blame you and I’m sure she’ll be proud of you for talking about it. It’s obviously difficult to talk about something this harrowing with someone you care about but it’s possible that she’s been through something too and can empathise. Even if not, she will love you and give you all the support you need.

I hope things start to look up for you :)

5. Childline Avatar
    C-heyo / Aug 11 2020 20.52

Hello,

I do recommend you tell your mum, I know it’s much harder than some stranger on the internet saying do it but she’ll understand and she won’t blame you and I’m sure she’ll be proud of you for talking about it. It’s obviously difficult to talk about something this harrowing with someone you care about but it’s possible that she’s been through something too and can empathise. Even if not, she will love you and give you all the support you need.

I hope things start to look up for you :)

Pinetreez11 / Aug 22 2020 0.41

Sorry for the late response, thank you for trying to help, i really am trying to be brave and say something but the fear just stops me every time but im going to keep trying. thank you for your support 💓

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything