Catcalling

Show
  1. Flower
    14Butterfly13 / Jul 27 2020 21.35

i was out with my cousins and his friends . they said rasist and very homophobic things and made fun of 2 boys on the street. i was disrespected so i decided to leave . i wanted to apologize to the boys (they were older) i was too anxious to approach them so i walked on. i heard them walk behind me but i brushed it of . then i heard them talking about me. one of them shouted "nice ass" i got really scared and walked faster . they carried on talking about me and really loudly and said "ooh shes got nice boobs too" i felt like crying and was scared they were going to hurt me .im only 13 and not developed . i got comments from my dad that made me extremely insecure. they saw me go home and im scared that they will return. i also get anxiety and panic attacks so this doesn't help . does anyone have any advice on how to not feel scared when i go out?

2. Childline Avatar
    JDinthehouse / Jul 28 2020 23.13

Hi,

One thing I'd recommend is going out with Friends or with Family Members like Cousins and Plan where you're gonna go.

And Also, Sorry if this is bad advice, but tell him that those comments make you feel uncomfortable.

3. Flower
    JDinthehouse / Jul 28 2020 23.13

Hi,

One thing I'd recommend is going out with Friends or with Family Members like Cousins and Plan where you're gonna go.

And Also, Sorry if this is bad advice, but tell him that those comments make you feel uncomfortable.

14Butterfly13 / Aug 03 2020 16.44

its not bad advice. thank you!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything