Child abuse

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Hxbibxh / Jul 27 2020 18.23

i have a lil brother who is awful and lies to get ma mum annoyed at me wen i dont do anything abd i get hit and shouted at for no reason. i dont do anything its sucks

2. Butterfly

i have a lil brother who is awful and lies to get ma mum annoyed at me wen i dont do anything abd i get hit and shouted at for no reason. i dont do anything its sucks

kas538 / Jul 27 2020 19.32

oh no! maybe speak to your parents about this, or extended family like grandparents or aunts or uncles? hopefuly thay can help

kush xxx

3. Small

Roxanna109 / Sep 01 2020 8.42

Hello! I’m so sorry that you go through this, this isn’t your fault so before anything please don’t blame yourself. I know how basic this sounds but here me out: talk to someone whether it’s childline, someone in your family etc. People don’t tell other people because they are scared of the consequences but trust me, you won’t regret it and even if something bad did happen you have people backing you up. I hope this helps and please don’t me afraid to ask me anymore questions. :>🥺

4. Childline Avatar
    Temporary97685950 / Dec 18 2020 19.10

I don't have a phone. I don't know how to contact childine or social services. Help me.

5. Artist

creative20 / Jan 11 2021 15.56

If she is hitting you hard or if you get bruises or anything it's abuse. Please tell an adult you trust, the best person to tell is a teacher or a childine counsellor or the police. They will help you.

6. Artist

I don't have a phone. I don't know how to contact childine or social services. Help me.

creative20 / Jan 11 2021 15.57

What device did you use to send this? You can use that to contact childline or social services. Or tell a teacher at school, that's easier and you don't need any device. They can sort it out for you.

7. Childline Avatar

ProudJoggingLynx9807 / Jul 11 2021 15.26

i know how to help you. there are two helplines you can email

[email protected]

[email protected]

samaritans is to help tackle your feelings

nspcc helps to bring SS and Police involved

enjoy!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything