Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Worriednow / Jul 27 2020 13.07

so my last post explained that i was worriees about pregnancy but i realised that there is a very low risk after talking to childline and national sexual health helpline. however i am 3 days late on my period. my period is usually angwhere between 27 and 36 days and i am on my 33 day why i think i am late is because my last 2 periods were 30 days long. i am just so stressed about my period that i feel that it will be later.

also i am worried that i am pregnant even though my dad works in biology says that he can guarantee i am not, and many healthcare professionals have reassured me that I have a low chance.

do you have any advice?

2. Sheep

so my last post explained that i was worriees about pregnancy but i realised that there is a very low risk after talking to childline and national sexual health helpline. however i am 3 days late on my period. my period is usually angwhere between 27 and 36 days and i am on my 33 day why i think i am late is because my last 2 periods were 30 days long. i am just so stressed about my period that i feel that it will be later.

also i am worried that i am pregnant even though my dad works in biology says that he can guarantee i am not, and many healthcare professionals have reassured me that I have a low chance.

do you have any advice?

panic-at-the-library / Jul 29 2020 22.34

Sometimes it can be late or early for no reason. If you have recently had sex then maybe you should tell someone, especially if it was unprotected or you think that any protection used was faulty. Don’t worry too much but keep an eye on it if you’re still worried.

3. Top dog
    Loui029 / Aug 08 2020 22.56

Hi,

First of all just breath, ok. Your period is most likely just late because you are stressing out about it. There is the smallest chance you could be pregnany as precum has barely any sperm in it and thats only after hes cum. I’m 16 and I’ve completely missed some of my periods due to stress, trust me its normal and most teen girls will have a late period or a missed period and it does not mean you are pregnant. hope this helps

Louise xx

4. Childline Avatar
    Peperonipizza / Aug 13 2020 22.26

It depends on your age. If you are late teens and just had sex I would be worried but early teens is when your body is figuring out a patern of discharge

5. Childline Avatar
    Life246 / Aug 15 2020 8.10

It might just be late because you are so stressed out🤷🏼‍♀️

6. Mute

do you have any advice?

emojilove2 / Aug 17 2020 1.09

Hey there

Yes it might be because you're stressing too much and just to let you know if you haven't had any sexual activity you can't get pregnant xx

Emoji

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything