Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary75576466 / Jul 26 2020 22.34

Im 14 and a boy and today I noticed that one of my close family friend (who is 12) has started to develop breasts. Does the fact that I noticed it make me a sick person for noticing them? Ever since I noticed them, I felt annoyed because I kept going back to the question, "Why was I looking at her breast height even if I wasn't trying to look at her." Am I sick, sick person and a pedophile??

2. Outcast

Im 14 and a boy and today I noticed that one of my close family friend (who is 12) has started to develop breasts. Does the fact that I noticed it make me a sick person for noticing them? Ever since I noticed them, I felt annoyed because I kept going back to the question, "Why was I looking at her breast height even if I wasn't trying to look at her." Am I sick, sick person and a pedophile??

anonymous12514 / Jul 27 2020 0.10

hi. i don’t think it’s weird that you noticed that her body’s changing. it’s almost the same as if she’d gotten a haircut! you’re definitely not a sick person, especially if you are this worried about it :)

3. Bursting

Takeoff / Jul 27 2020 2.24

You probably aren't any of those things, especially if you didn't mean to look. Noticing something like that doesn't make you weird and if you weren't attracted by it then you definitely aren't a pedo or anything like that. Don't worry about it. You clearly aren't a sick person since, even though you didn't mean to look, you still regretted it enough to be annoyed and make a post about it

4. Childline Avatar
    noone321 / Jul 27 2020 9.18

Hi!

As said above, dont worry, its ok, ur not weird or horrible at all

its all natural

5. Childline Avatar
    Temporary75576466 / Jul 27 2020 23.07

It is really weird because right now I am attracted to anyone I see, including that 12 year old girl. It is not in a sexual way or anything or that I want to do anything with her but it is those constant thoughts such as 'What if I am attracted to her?' I obviously don't want to because it is not normal but my brain questions everything I think even if they aren't true

6. Superstar

Gymqueen213 / Aug 12 2020 10.52

no

its just hormones

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything