Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    TheHashSlingingSlasher / Jul 26 2020 10.14

Hi there. I'm a furry.

So ummm, I'm one of those rare furs called protogen? The lil fluffy robo dogs that you might find on the interweb. I doubt there's gonna be any other protogen here but if you have any thoughts about this side of the furry fandom, or even wanna talk about your own fursona, this thread hopes to answer questions about furries, and help people be more confident with being one! ^w^

2. Childline Avatar
    MagmaFlof / Aug 14 2020 23.04

hi im a folf a wolf fox🐺🦊

3. Childline Avatar
    LongName / Aug 16 2020 23.55

Whats’s a furry?

4. Outcast

Hi there. I'm a furry.

So ummm, I'm one of those rare furs called protogen? The lil fluffy robo dogs that you might find on the interweb. I doubt there's gonna be any other protogen here but if you have any thoughts about this side of the furry fandom, or even wanna talk about your own fursona, this thread hopes to answer questions about furries, and help people be more confident with being one! ^w^

SirOliver / Sep 01 2020 17.28

what is a furry??

5. Artist
    SirOliver / Sep 01 2020 17.28

what is a furry??

ArtisticMinecraftKid / Sep 04 2020 17.26

A furry is a person who likes animals with human characteristics. And then they make a fursona (An animal that represents them and their personality) and likes to dress up as there fursona or make art with it,

6. Robot

Hi there. I'm a furry.

LozWithLotsOfZs / Oct 07 2020 21.59

:o im a protogen!

7. Bursting
    zamuGZ / Nov 21 2020 6.57

hallo!

i personally think that protogens are very intresting, floofy robot dogs.

i, however, don’t have a protogen character, i have a sparkledog known as Jace! (she’s a cool bean)

-G

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything