Title or something

Show
  1. Scientist
    Thevoicesarehere / Jul 25 2020 12.19

This is for good days so technically this is in the right area. Anyway I haven't had a good day in such a long time, I think the last time was a few years ago.

I tried to write a story to make myself feel better. It didn't work. I just ended up writing a story about a super depressed sea lion in an aquarium so that's that.

2. Sheep
    Thevoicesarehere / Jul 25 2020 12.19

This is for good days so technically this is in the right area. Anyway I haven't had a good day in such a long time, I think the last time was a few years ago.

I tried to write a story to make myself feel better. It didn't work. I just ended up writing a story about a super depressed sea lion in an aquarium so that's that.

Spongebob203 / Jul 25 2020 12.45

Hello, Do you mean you are having a good day now???

I am having quite a good day. Do you want to write a story here? Or should we write stuff to cheer eachother up or so wthung? Have a great day!

3. Scientist
    Spongebob203 / Jul 25 2020 12.45

Hello, Do you mean you are having a good day now???

I am having quite a good day. Do you want to write a story here? Or should we write stuff to cheer eachother up or so wthung? Have a great day!

Thevoicesarehere / Jul 27 2020 10.10

No I did not mean I am having a good day. I am going on antidepressants today so there's that. My stories are either really violent or really depressing.

4. Sheep
    Spongebob203 / Jul 27 2020 17.50

Oh okay, I hope that the antidepressants help you feel better. I hope that you feel happier and I send lots of love! I really hope you feel happier soon . Lots of love!

5. Scientist
    Spongebob203 / Jul 27 2020 17.50

Oh okay, I hope that the antidepressants help you feel better. I hope that you feel happier and I send lots of love! I really hope you feel happier soon . Lots of love!

Thevoicesarehere / Jul 28 2020 11.01

well thanks i guess.

it's going to get worse before it gets better

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything