Zodiac Signs and Star Signs

Show
  1. Bursting
    GoldenMacaw10 / Jul 24 2020 14.54

I love zodiacs and star signs. I dont really like stars and space but I just like star signs and personalities! People think Im weird since zodiacs are kind of ‘weird’ or ‘unreal’ or ‘a waste of time’ when people like different things and zodiacs are just my thing! Im a Scorpio and I can be stubborn but I care about my friends and family more than myself! I can sometimes be extroverted but sometimes introverted. I get angry easily but Im bubbly and fun when you get to know me. Scorpio in my opinion gets mis-judged since everyone thinks we are stubborn, annoying and just weird when really we have deep personality’s! Zodiac signs dont apply to everyone but they defo apply to me! Anyone else interested?

LIVE ☀️

LAUGH 😂

LOVE 💝

xxx GoldenMacaw

2. Childline Avatar
    Jellybabyy / Aug 09 2020 20.43

awh, thats so cool. i like zodiacs too, they can be accurate but not totally i must admit. i think its just fun to see how accurate they are. im a leo which is also pretty misjudged lol. you are not weird btw ☺️

3. Bursting
    Jellybabyy / Aug 09 2020 20.43

awh, thats so cool. i like zodiacs too, they can be accurate but not totally i must admit. i think its just fun to see how accurate they are. im a leo which is also pretty misjudged lol. you are not weird btw ☺️

GoldenMacaw10 / Sep 02 2020 12.21

awwwwh! thanks 🤗

4. Wallflower
    foxpower24 / Oct 11 2020 17.28

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything