Almost a full life of abuse

Show
  1. Loser
    Temporary67491264 / Jul 24 2020 11.15

when i was six my cousin told me to come into a bedroom saying its a "game" me being a six year old wanted to play this game and now came into the room my cousin now locked the door and started touching me. over the years it just got worse and sooner or later I found out that it was wrong. its like being through hell and back i finally told someone when i was 9 and the poilice are involed and i had a social worker now im feeling suicidal and now self harm. im looking for a friend.

2. Sheep

when i was six my cousin told me to come into a bedroom saying its a "game" me being a six year old wanted to play this game and now came into the room my cousin now locked the door and started touching me. over the years it just got worse and sooner or later I found out that it was wrong. its like being through hell and back i finally told someone when i was 9 and the poilice are involed and i had a social worker now im feeling suicidal and now self harm. im looking for a friend.

rorooreo / Jul 25 2020 21.38

hello! my name is roro and i am a 10 year old girl. i cant imagine how much you are going through. we can be friends if you want!

roro x

3. Headphones

WhsiperLa / Aug 05 2020 15.20

You are very brave for speaking up.

PLEASE dont hurt yourself you did the right thing.

I can be your friend, im 13. xx

4. Childline Avatar

Temporary49399650 / Aug 06 2020 2.04

the same thing happened to me just not with a cousin he was a family friend. exactly to the point where it was a ‘game’. the police also got involved and it was scary trust me. im 15 now and lifes not perfect but its worth living okay. it gets better i promise it does so just stay okay. you will make some one else life worse than yours if you dont trust me i know how it feels.💞

5. Tech
    Temporary89504724 / Aug 07 2020 12.03

i was online and this happened to me

6. Loser
    Temporary67491264 / Aug 11 2020 23.50

Thank you so much! I am really thankful I don't really have much friends at school

7. Burying
    RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 12 2020 18.05

Hi,

I'm a 10 year old girl called Holly. Would you like to be friends?

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything