Sport and exercise page

Show
  1. Reaching out
    Jas-Host / Jul 23 2020 13.56

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that the page about Sport and Exercise has been updated.  And we’d love to know what you think, what you find useful, what other ideas you might have that might be helpful to keep adding to the page and anything else too!

And you could also talk about what sport and exercise mean to you – how they maybe help you, how you got into something and some tips around finding the right activity for you and the best ways to get involved!

Take care,

Jas-Host

2. Burying
    Jas-Host / Jul 23 2020 13.56

Hi everyone,

We wanted to let you know that the page about Sport and Exercise has been updated.  And we’d love to know what you think, what you find useful, what other ideas you might have that might be helpful to keep adding to the page and anything else too!

And you could also talk about what sport and exercise mean to you – how they maybe help you, how you got into something and some tips around finding the right activity for you and the best ways to get involved!

Take care,

Jas-Host

CheekyCuteOstrich / Jul 24 2020 12.31

Wow, it looks great! I love the new update and it now has lots of information on it. Good job, Childline!

3. Reaching out
    CheekyCuteOstrich / Jul 24 2020 12.31

Wow, it looks great! I love the new update and it now has lots of information on it. Good job, Childline!

Jas-Host / Jul 29 2020 13.13

Hi CheekyCuteOstrich,

We're glad you love it! Thanks for letting us know!

Take care,

Jas-Host

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything