Any posh folks?

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Fashion

Show
  1. Lion
    BennyWithABlackSuit / Jul 22 2020 19.11

Ha ha is anyone here as obsessed with suits/suspenders as I am. I find them really cool. If so, what sort of suits do you like, I have an unhealthy obsession with tailcoats ha ha. I want to know if I'm not alone here. If so, let's talk about them.

All replies welcome, early or late (if this even gets any replies ha ha).

:)

2. Sheep
    Spongebob203 / Jul 24 2020 15.26

Im not actually wearing any of that stuff but thats really cool fashion! I usually just wear a hoodie😂! I bet it looks really smart! Lots of love, Actimel (fake name)

3. Lion
    Spongebob203 / Jul 24 2020 15.26

Im not actually wearing any of that stuff but thats really cool fashion! I usually just wear a hoodie😂! I bet it looks really smart! Lots of love, Actimel (fake name)

BennyWithABlackSuit / Jul 24 2020 15.39

My parents usually force me to wear hoodies and stuff but I really don't like them ha ha. They hide my chest area (I'm trans ftm) but the blazer on the suit does the job just fine.

I hope you are well and take care. :)

4. Sheep
    Spongebob203 / Jul 24 2020 18.45

Yeah, I bet the suits look better than a hoodie😂! Have a nice day!

5. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Jul 26 2020 10.50

I have two clothing styles. Nerdy tshirts, hoodies, shorts and trackies or I become a very dapper fellow. I’m also ftm! My name’s Noah. I love both styles tbh. In my school play we had to basically wear a suit for the whole thing and I was so happy.

6. Lion

I have two clothing styles. Nerdy tshirts, hoodies, shorts and trackies or I become a very dapper fellow. I’m also ftm! My name’s Noah. I love both styles tbh. In my school play we had to basically wear a suit for the whole thing and I was so happy.

BennyWithABlackSuit / Jul 26 2020 14.00

Hello there Noah my name is Benny and I hope you are well.

You're so lucky you got to wear a suit at least once ha ha. My parents are so heccing strict they think I want to wear suits just as an excuse to look at the men on Suit Direct 0_0 (they don't know I'm ftm because homo/transphobia yaknow).

I find hoodies and stuff cool but I just feel 'icky' wearing them I don't know why. I guess for me it's go posh or go home ha ha.

7. Lion

BennyWithABlackSuit / Jul 26 2020 16.13

Hello there.

You're really lucky that you have gotten to wear a suit at least once in your lifetime. My parents say that suits are too expensive (guess the 'Tooth Fairy' excuse doesn't work anymore after my parents stole that money ha ha) and say it's not 'ladylike'. I'm not out to then yet, homophobia and transphobia ya know haha.

I hope you are well and take care.

-Benny :)

Sorry for the late reply, I don't think the reply I wrote before was 'verified'.

8. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Jul 26 2020 22.42

Aw. I’m sorry about that Benny. My Mum made me wear dresses for ages because (and I quote) “It’s good to be girly everynow and then”. Yeah. That was a lie. I feel like when I’m older work clothes are going to be a waistcoat, shirt, smart trousers and probably a tie and just nerdy tshirts and stuff for other stuff. I like to look presentable whilst meeting people lol.

If you want to talk trans stuff with me I’ll be more than happy to.

Best wishes,

Noah

9. Lion
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Jul 26 2020 22.42

Aw. I’m sorry about that Benny. My Mum made me wear dresses for ages because (and I quote) “It’s good to be girly everynow and then”. Yeah. That was a lie. I feel like when I’m older work clothes are going to be a waistcoat, shirt, smart trousers and probably a tie and just nerdy tshirts and stuff for other stuff. I like to look presentable whilst meeting people lol.

If you want to talk trans stuff with me I’ll be more than happy to.

Best wishes,

Noah

BennyWithABlackSuit / Jul 27 2020 10.56

Thank you for the offer. I come from a traditional {Indian} family so... yeah I'm forced to wear these glitzy sparkly dress things that show too much skin it just makes me feel so heccing uncomfortable. My mother and father doesn't even care though as long as I don't get judged for wearing clothes I feel comfortable in like the suits and stuff my brother and father get to wear (she hates everyone in her family, Christmas parties aren't fun ha ha...).

Anyway I hope the rest of your day is great and it was great talking to you.

10. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Jul 27 2020 13.14

Aw. I come from a sort of christian family. Basically my Dad used to be christian but isn’t anymore but I think he still holds some of the beliefs which is why he struggles to accept I’m trans, my Mum’s parents were christian but I don’t actually know about my Mum. My cousins are also all christian. I think most of them will be fine and some of them probably won’t be very suprised but some of them are very religious so they may not be as accepting.

I get how horrible it is to wear clothes you’re uncomfortable in is. My school uniform sucks as girls can’t wear the boys uniform. I can deal with the normal uniform as it’s not as bad as it could be butthe PE kit sucks. It’s a really short skort and I hate it. It makes me so dysphoric. I’m really tempted to get shorts and just say I “lost” my skort.

Why can’t we just wear what we like? It would make everything so much easier!

Sorry for the tangent there.

Anyway, hope you’re doing well!

Noah

11. Lion
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Jul 27 2020 13.14

Aw. I come from a sort of christian family. Basically my Dad used to be christian but isn’t anymore but I think he still holds some of the beliefs which is why he struggles to accept I’m trans, my Mum’s parents were christian but I don’t actually know about my Mum. My cousins are also all christian. I think most of them will be fine and some of them probably won’t be very suprised but some of them are very religious so they may not be as accepting.

I get how horrible it is to wear clothes you’re uncomfortable in is. My school uniform sucks as girls can’t wear the boys uniform. I can deal with the normal uniform as it’s not as bad as it could be butthe PE kit sucks. It’s a really short skort and I hate it. It makes me so dysphoric. I’m really tempted to get shorts and just say I “lost” my skort.

Why can’t we just wear what we like? It would make everything so much easier!

Sorry for the tangent there.

Anyway, hope you’re doing well!

Noah

BennyWithABlackSuit / Aug 02 2020 10.29

oh hecc sorry for the late reply i kind of forgot i made this thread whoops (:0

I have just searched up what a skort is (im dumb i dont know what they are) and holy cheestrings they look like hell to do anything in never mind sports. Yes I agree with you, it would be so much heccing better is we were allowed to wear clothes we like, I'd just end to going to school in a suit instead of some stupid jumper we're forced to wear ha ha.

Once again sorry for the late reply and I hope the rest of your day is great,

Benny :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything