My Loooong list of Phobias + Add yours!!!

Show
  1. Bursting
    artsy-hannah31 / Jul 21 2020 21.52

So, I'm scaeed of a lot of things, but i kind of like laughing at my fears too, so i made this so we can share purany fears lol here goes....

drowning

deep water/dark gloomy water

spiders

darkness

bugs, flies

being murdered

freaky shadows

horror movies n horror music

ghosts

falling

being lonely

dying and dying alone

everyone hating me

pain

loud chewing and gum chewing

wounds/looking at people's wounds

loud loud banging noises

big fires

the woods

theres probably more....

2. Wallflower
    ConnerTheTransGuy / Jul 23 2020 0.03

Finally! Someone else with loads of fears! Mine are:

Heights

Most insects (although not spiders)

Teeth (Specifically human ones by themsleves.I have a massive fear of my teeth falling out. I hate going to the dentist because of this)

Razor blades/ graters/ peelers

Clowns

Being alone

The dark

People staring at me

Crowds

Loud noises

Goblin sharks (Literally the only vertabrate I’m afraid of)

Things getting stuck under my skin (the single reason to why I hate injections and blood tests)

Parasites (especially ticks)

Being followed

Being in trouble (Yes I am the good kid in school.)

Failure

Silence (I have to have noise in the background or I start getting super nervous)

Being abandoned (This is why I struggle with people. The amount of times I’ve been betrayed is rediculous.)

My friends and family dying. (I don’t have this fear for myself for some reason).

People taking pictures of me without me knowing (I can’t have my curtains open at night)

Someone or something climbing through a window at night. (Hate having my window open at night)

Dolls, mannequins, annimatronics etc

Ithink this is everything. I strangely enough do not have a fear of the supernatural or paranormal. Don’t know why it’s just never really bothered me. I watch horror games and stuff because I‘m smart and need to give myslef more reasons to be afraid of things lol. Anway, happy to find someone else who’s afraid if things!

-Noah

3. Bursting

Heights

Teeth (Specifically human ones by themsleves.I have a massive fear of my teeth falling out. I hate going to the dentist because of this)

Clowns

Being alone

The dark

People staring at me

Crowds

Loud noises

Things getting stuck under my skin (the single reason to why I hate injections and blood tests)

Being followed

Failure

Silence (I have to have noise in the background or I start getting super nervous)

Being abandoned (This is why I struggle with people. The amount of times I’ve been betrayed is rediculous.)

My friends and family dying. (I don’t have this fear for myself for some reason).

People taking pictures of me without me knowing (I can’t have my curtains open at night)

Someone or something climbing through a window at night. (Hate having my window open at night)

Ithink this is everything. I strangely enough do not have a fear of the supernatural or paranormal. Don’t know why it’s just never really bothered me. I watch horror games and stuff because I‘m smart and need to give myslef more reasons to be afraid of things lol. Anway, happy to find someone else who’s afraid if things!

-Noah

artsy-hannah31 / Jul 23 2020 11.22

Wow that is along list, but you just made me realise that my list needs to be longer

I am also scared of razor blades, clowns, being followed and being in trouble, and freaky dolls lol

and although i am not afraid of silence, it often makes me feel a bit creeped out and like someone is watching me

-Hannah

4. Nose dive

So, I'm scaeed of a lot of things, but i kind of like laughing at my fears too, so i made this so we can share purany fears lol here goes....

drowning

spiders

darkness

bugs, flies

being murdered

freaky shadows

ghosts

falling

being lonely

dying and dying alone

everyone hating me

pain

loud loud banging noises

big fires

the woods

theres probably more....

BearLoveCute / Jul 25 2020 6.48

Don’t worry! I’ve got all of them to and probably more😂 especially spiders! Hope you have a great day!

T x

5. Nose dive

Heights

Clowns

Being alone

The dark

People staring at me

Crowds

Loud noises

Being followed

Failure

-Noah

BearLoveCute / Jul 25 2020 6.50

I’ve got all of these too😂 Have a good day/night!

T x

6. Childline Avatar

drowning

spiders

darkness

bugs, flies

being murdered

freaky shadows

ghosts

falling

being lonely

dying and dying alone

everyone hating me

pain

loud loud banging noises

big fires

the woods

theres probably more....

Pandaperson001 / Aug 24 2020 10.42

Hey, I am scared of some of those things too. Just remember to take control of your fear, don’t let a horrible fear stop you from having fun! our fears often don’t make sense, but they still get the better of us. Instead of avoiding your fears, get to know them! For example, you said you are scared of pain. Pain is a normal sensation to feel, and it is both physical and mental. Pain is actually a very important sensation, because your body is warning you that something is wrong. If you didn’t experience pain, you wouldn’t know if you need to go and get help, and that would make things worse!

From your online friend,

Pandaperson001

7. Childline Avatar
    Sun-Sea-Sand / Aug 24 2020 18.17

i am rlly scared of small cramped places.it feels like i cant breath and I'll get stuck.

hope your well

bbbbbbbbyyyyyeeeeeee

8. Burying
    -pumpkinn / Oct 18 2020 21.29

i hate deep dark ocean, but i love going in the sea, and paddle boarding, just hate deeeep dark water, its terrifying

i also hate that people have opinions of me

9. Headphones
    ButchLes / Oct 21 2020 21.34

I have algophobia, AKA fear of pain, meaning i cant do simple things like cartwheels, rolly polys or even a front roll. Other then that and social anxiety, i love insects! Ladybirds are my fave although dragonflies or adorable. I dont love mosquitos though, i love spiders!

10. Lion
    BennyWithABlackSuit / Oct 23 2020 12.57

atychiphobia

claustrophobia

coasterphobia

Cibophobia

Aquaphobia (when it comes to swimming pools)

I have probably missed out a few,,

11. Bursting
    Positive-Pumpkin / Oct 29 2020 11.32

Hi,

Here are my fears:

-Heights

-Spiders

-Small, cramped spaces

-Darkness

-Any noises in darkness

-Weird shadows

-Being followed

-Being in a terrorist attack, victim of robbery, etc.

-Being murdered

-Being hated by classmates and teachers alike

-Becoming less of someone's expectations of me

-Bugs

-Looking at wounds

-Looking at people with deformities (and I know this is really bad, I'm not scared of the person, I'm scared of the deformity itself)

-Family members and people close to me dying

-Getting hurt/pain

-Dogs

-Big animals in general

There's a lot more but I can't remember at the moment

Oh and my absolute worst fears:

-Offending others

-Needles/Syringes/Injections.

These two were so bad I got a panic attack from both

Thanks for reading!

~Primarina x

saying