I want to end my life

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary93395308 / Jul 18 2020 3.51

Hi im 16 year old girl and nobody would think i wasnt okay. if you saw me yourself you wouldnt expect it but i want to end my life. the only thing stopping me is my boyfriend and im scared to do it anyway. i dont tell people my feelings so i decided to try something different soooo yeah

2. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Jul 18 2020 12.28

Hi

I get how you are feeling I am in a similar situation you may not be able to tell from looking or talking to me but inside I feel like dying.

You could always try writing your bf or someone a letter if you want someone to know how your feeling and if you don't want to talk face to face you could say in it that you don't.

I am always here if you want to talk or even just rant to someone.

if you want more help or advice you could also try the 1-2-1 chat in here they can be good

Hope you are ok and safe

love A xx

3. Nose dive
    Temporary93395308 / Jul 18 2020 3.51

Hi im 16 year old girl and nobody would think i wasnt okay. if you saw me yourself you wouldnt expect it but i want to end my life. the only thing stopping me is my boyfriend and im scared to do it anyway. i dont tell people my feelings so i decided to try something different soooo yeah

BearLoveCute / Jul 25 2020 20.08

Hi,

I understand things can be tough, but please stay with us. It will get better. I’m 11 and everyone thinks I’m fine to but I’m not. I think you should discuss it with your boyfriend and hopefully he will give you support. If you don’t want to, you can call childline or use the 1-2-1 chat to communicate with them. Hopefully this has helped!

T x

4. Gamer
    MARVEL075 / Jul 27 2020 0.01

Hi,

I just want to start by saying I’m so sorry you feel like this. No one should have to go through with this. I was kind of in the same situation around a year ago, when I just thought I had not much to live for. But I have to tell you, It gets better.

Now I’m not sure if you’re religious like me or if this will offend anybody, but there is bible verse: ‘The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.’ Deuteronomy 31:8

God bless you 🙂

5. Childline Avatar
    Temporary08728969 / Aug 07 2020 22.13

hey im 16 too and the exact same as u i want to end it but nobody would think that or know im unhappy . if u ever want to talk i would like to . x

6. Burying
    Temporary08728969 / Aug 07 2020 22.13

hey im 16 too and the exact same as u i want to end it but nobody would think that or know im unhappy . if u ever want to talk i would like to . x

PandaPig123 / Aug 08 2020 11.15

hey

I know you weren't talking to me but I am 13 amd going through a similar thing and would talk if you want.

if you don't that's fine and sorry I wasted your time

xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything