Sibling stress

Show
  1. Heart
    Depressed7900 / Jul 16 2020 11.26

hi

i have 4 siblings and all of them are younger than me. My brother is soooo naughty and always tries to stress me out and it works. When my younger brother cries it makes me so stressed

I dont know what to do any advice would help xx

2. Heart
    Cockerspaneil1234 / Jul 20 2020 11.35

hi,

I get stressed a lot here are somethings that help me

•meeting up/facetiming my best friend

•doing some form of exercise - i would suggest running but it could be cycling, walking ect

•doing something i enjoy like listening to music.

if you siblings continue to get on your nerves maybe speak to your parents/carer about it.

hope this helps a little xx

3. Heart
    Depressed7900 / Jul 21 2020 18.04

thanks i will try x

4. Newbie
    Reading-Bug / Aug 26 2020 7.04

<div>Find a suitable time to talk to your parents about the issue or go to your Childline locker to be able to send a letter to 'Dear Sam' he should be able to reply with good advice ya know! Btw the capital of Germany is Berlin a fun little fact.</div>

5. Loser
    Depressed7900 / Jul 16 2020 11.26

hi

i have 4 siblings and all of them are younger than me. My brother is soooo naughty and always tries to stress me out and it works. When my younger brother cries it makes me so stressed

I dont know what to do any advice would help xx

Leo-the-trans / Sep 22 2020 23.44

Hi

Im the same when i was born in september 2005 my sister was born 11 months after in August 2006. After she was born my mum noticed i had hair missing and the doctors told her i had Alopecia Areate, i got bullied alot for it then my brother was born in 2008. When my mum met my step dad, well he had his own son my age too 15 but i was 2 months older then him, when my step brother forced me to do things with him, i got really stressed and started losing more hair i though my brother knew i was trans and gay so i never told him but he didnt and carried on, i manged to cope with the stress of m siblings but it will never be easy i tell my self, to help i go to my bedroom and close the door and think of happy memories.

Stay safe

-Leon

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything