Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    OceanMCR / Jul 15 2020 21.17

Hi, call me Nico, I'm 12.

I don't really know who I am im terms of who I like and what gender I want to be.

I like all genders- boys, girls, non-binary, but I'm not social very much, and I have never had any acctual realationships with anyone.

I'm not too comforatble being a girl. I don't like a lot about it; but, I don't want to be a boy, ethier. I just want to be human. I don't want a gender. What can I do about that? I'm going to try and get people using different pronouns (they/them...) but I'm scared. I don't know if every one will accept me.

2. Headphones

I don't really know who I am im terms of who I like and what gender I want to be.

I like all genders- boys, girls, non-binary, but I'm not social very much, and I have never had any acctual realationships with anyone.

I'm not too comforatble being a girl. I don't like a lot about it; but, I don't want to be a boy, ethier. I just want to be human. I don't want a gender. What can I do about that? I'm going to try and get people using different pronouns (they/them...) but I'm scared. I don't know if every one will accept me.

OnlyHuman- / Jul 16 2020 16.50

Hey there Nico,

People who feel the same way as you usually identify as non-binary which just means they don’t feel like a boy or a girl.

They tend to use they/them pronouns or ze/zim but whatever feels most comfortable for you.

Have you come out to any of your friends/family about your sexuality? If they accept your sexuality they are more likely to accept your gender.

If in doubt try finding a trusted adult like a teacher or relative who you can confide in and who can help you come out.

Best of luck and stay safe,

Alexander :)

3. Headphones

Tinkerbelle-PeterPan / Jul 17 2020 15.07

Hi Nico Many people who aren’t a girl or boy use the term Non-Binary and use they/them or zi/zir pronouns. Non-Binary means that a person doesn’t feel like a boy Nor girl but another term you could also use if your comfortable with that is Agender. It’s an umbrella term for Non-Binary. You can still use they/them pronouns like I do. It literally mean without gender and means lacking gender, Genderless. It can be seen as either a Non-Binary Gender or a statement of not having a gender identity. You are just simply a Gender Neutral person. I use the term Agender as my Gender identity. And as far as telling people how you feel and who you are just make sure you are safe when you tell people and telling the person/ people you want to tell won’t cause you to be in harms way. But if you feel safe telling them but they don’t accept you for whatever reason that may be then you know who your real friends are and who you can trust and you know who loves you for who you are I really hope this helps my dear xx 😘 With love Max Eugene xxxx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything