Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary10999136 / Jul 13 2020 23.29

why even bother anymore? My mum is in hospital three of my best freinds died and 4 family members died. so whats the point anymore?

2. Scientist
    Rosaline04 / Jul 14 2020 0.18

Hi, it is awful, what has happened to you and I cant even begin to imagine what you are going through at the moment, but please keep holding onto any hope you have left. Sometimes things have to get to the very worst before they get better and sometimes it takes a while. Please keep trying it is difficult but you can do it, be strong, and you will see there is a point to it all after all. I am praying for your mum and to help you, and sending love.

-Rosa xx

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary21671720 / Jul 14 2020 6.48

They people wouldnt want you to give up, keep going for them if you wont for you.

4. Childline Avatar
    Temporary10999136 / Jul 13 2020 23.29

why even bother anymore? My mum is in hospital three of my best freinds died and 4 family members died. so whats the point anymore?

NaijaBaby28 / Jul 14 2020 14.17

Hi,

I can’t imagine the pain you are going through. You must feel really hopeless and not see the point anymore. Sometimes you have to remember that the pain you are going through now can be the pain other people would experience if anything happened to you. Life will see extremely pointless, but hold on for other and eventually you will want to live and have a purpose.

Keep safe, sending prayers.

5. Loser
    Not-qt-Jasper / Jul 23 2020 0.24

Hi

I know how you feel, my grandad died of cancer a few years back, now my step dads mum has cancer and i dont know what to do

-Jasper

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything