Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Tekzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / Jul 13 2020 5.41

I’ve been getting this feeling were I want to go out but then at the same time i don’t want to then I always get this weird feeliing in my tummy I wouldn’t even know how to explain it. I’ve also just been feeling like I have no one to talk to or that anyone cares about me, I’ve tried counciling but it just isn’t for me as it takes me a while to trust people and I just dont feel comfortable opening up to people i just prefer to keep it all to myself.

If anyone could give me some advice on how to cope with feeling sad anxious angry and frustrated constantly

2. Scientist
    Rosaline04 / Jul 14 2020 0.39

Hi, so I am not sure if this is how you feel exactly but anyway, you might want to go out because it is the "normal" thing to do then not wanting to because it is less stressful and easier, the weird feeling could be anxiety as it can show in many physical symptoms. You might feel anxious because you dont want people to think your different, and sometimes just not doing something can cause anxiety. I am not really sure though, this is just how I feel cause i get the same thing. I dont like opening up to people either, it is just so stressful and causes anxiety even after opening up, it is so much easier to just keep it to myself. Sometimes I think though this thing i am scared to open up about is actually not that big of a deal to others, it only feels like that because of the anxiety. I keep most things to myself and it has taken me over 15 years to open up more with my very close friends. It was terrifying and uncomfortable at first but it is so much easier telling them stuff as i feel now they are more part of my life. To help cope with your feelings you can create a jar colour it put stickers on it cover it with glitter whatever you like, and when anything good happens, write it on a piece of paper and put it in the jar then when you are sad or stressed or feeling anxious or angry, simply take out one happy moment read it then take time ti imagine it in your head, this will give you an escape from the situation for a bit, and when you return to the world hopefully things will be better. You can also read as many as you like. If you get frustrated with something, if you can, just leave it, walk away focus on another thing, get your head back into a good mindset before trying to do the task again. I hope at least some of this helps.

-Rosa xx

3. Childline Avatar
    Tekzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz / Jul 13 2020 5.41

I’ve been getting this feeling were I want to go out but then at the same time i don’t want to then I always get this weird feeliing in my tummy I wouldn’t even know how to explain it. I’ve also just been feeling like I have no one to talk to or that anyone cares about me, I’ve tried counciling but it just isn’t for me as it takes me a while to trust people and I just dont feel comfortable opening up to people i just prefer to keep it all to myself.

If anyone could give me some advice on how to cope with feeling sad anxious angry and frustrated constantly

NaijaBaby28 / Jul 14 2020 14.21

Hi,

Opening up to people can be extremely hard especially when you don’t even understand how you are feeling. I would suggest just writing down your thoughts. In a place where no one can see, whether on your phone or in a journal. Write your thoughts and what it feels you are going through. Try reading this back and it might give you a better understanding of what is happening. With this you can show it to some ken you trust or even tell someone by writing it since you would already be used to the idea of writing down how you feel.

You will feel much better after.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything