Do I have issues?

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Birblover / Jul 11 2020 20.45

so i think i have anger issues bc I get so, so irritated over the stupidest things. i dont think its normal bc nobody that i know feels this way and my parents just say 'just control it' and 'we do lisen to u, u just dont listen to me' and things like that but when i try to tell them that i cant control it and that I feel so alone in this cold, cruel world they just tell me that i can control it but i cant! the voices in my head overpower everything else and win the battle between my good side and my bad side. my parents wont let me go for walks by myself past 8 o'clock or take my phone to bed with me bc they dont trust me. maybe thats where i get my trust issues from. i cant tell anyone how i feel and its driving me crazy!

if u have made it this far, thank u for listening to me when nobody else will. thank u so much and please help me. do i have issues with anger or not?

again, thanks so much,

-issie 😭

2. Childline Avatar
    Birblover / Jul 11 2020 20.45

so i think i have anger issues bc I get so, so irritated over the stupidest things. i dont think its normal bc nobody that i know feels this way and my parents just say 'just control it' and 'we do lisen to u, u just dont listen to me' and things like that but when i try to tell them that i cant control it and that I feel so alone in this cold, cruel world they just tell me that i can control it but i cant! the voices in my head overpower everything else and win the battle between my good side and my bad side. my parents wont let me go for walks by myself past 8 o'clock or take my phone to bed with me bc they dont trust me. maybe thats where i get my trust issues from. i cant tell anyone how i feel and its driving me crazy!

if u have made it this far, thank u for listening to me when nobody else will. thank u so much and please help me. do i have issues with anger or not?

again, thanks so much,

-issie 😭

Jessica202011345 / Jul 13 2020 22.02

everyone is different wear the same i would get a test like me but its your choise

3. Childline Avatar
    Jessica202011345 / Jul 13 2020 22.02

everyone is different wear the same i would get a test like me but its your choise

Birblover / Jul 14 2020 18.53

? im confused

4. Artist
    PancakeStack / Jul 20 2020 10.09

I have like a good side and a bad side. my good side is when im calm and happy and my bad side is when im angry, sad etc. Both sides make me think different and its like these voices in my head. i never tell anyone cause they think im being overdramatic or something. My parents are the worst to talk too and i get anxiety whenever they are whispering and i hear my name. But we can get through this trust me Xx

5. Childline Avatar
    chummy123fun / Jul 22 2020 11.23

i have the exact sane problem as you and my parents tell me to. annage my anger and i just dont know how and i am starting to think i have problems because none of the people have the same problems as me. i am just not sure what to do. sometime i want to run away and my mum says that she wants to leave her house because of me

6. Burying
    Birblover / Jul 14 2020 18.53

? im confused

RainbowOstrichBrownie / Aug 04 2020 18.18

I think Jessica202011345 means:

Everyone is different. We're the same. I would get a test, like me, but it's your choice.

7. Childline Avatar
    millenium-ring-girl / Aug 05 2020 16.26

Yea same, my mum just tells me your the older one, you should be able to control it bc my younger brother just gets on my nerves all the time and i get in trouble.I just prefer to be alone,

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything