Feel like no one cares

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Jamie6406 / Jul 11 2020 4.29

Over the past few werks ive been feeling many different ways, some days i wanna spend with my mates and some days i just cant be bothered and i end up going on and sitting somewhere peaceful away from the world and think things i know i shouldnt. I feel very sad most days and i feel like none if my mates care about me and that im serving mo purpose and just taking up space on earth that isnt needed. I feel like i need to take a break from social media and start focusing on myself more than trying to make others feel better when deep down i know im not okay. I have multiple people i could talk to but i dont have the menal courage to talk to them, people say that talking to a stranger is a good idea but im not like others and i cant just open up and let everything out to someone i dont know because for me it takes a lot of time for me to fully trust someone. I feel lost but i cant just pull up a map and find my path because there are so many others blocking my path.

2. Childline Avatar
    RainFrog / Jul 12 2020 13.36

Ive been feeling the same for a long time, and i know what its like. i feel more connected with people that i have never met online rather than my family and friends in real life.

well done for speaking out, i know its hard (i only did it like a year after i began to feel depressed) but remember that you are noticed and that you do matter, even if you dont think so.

hope i helped at least a bit :)

3. Childline Avatar
    Jamie6406 / Jul 11 2020 4.29

Over the past few werks ive been feeling many different ways, some days i wanna spend with my mates and some days i just cant be bothered and i end up going on and sitting somewhere peaceful away from the world and think things i know i shouldnt. I feel very sad most days and i feel like none if my mates care about me and that im serving mo purpose and just taking up space on earth that isnt needed. I feel like i need to take a break from social media and start focusing on myself more than trying to make others feel better when deep down i know im not okay. I have multiple people i could talk to but i dont have the menal courage to talk to them, people say that talking to a stranger is a good idea but im not like others and i cant just open up and let everything out to someone i dont know because for me it takes a lot of time for me to fully trust someone. I feel lost but i cant just pull up a map and find my path because there are so many others blocking my path.

NaijaBaby28 / Jul 14 2020 14.26

I know how you are feeling!

Honestly, focus on yourself. Take the time of social media that you need because it really doesn’t help. You are most likely feeling really lost and that’s okay. Keep going even if everything feels meaningless. Just take time to further understand yourself and how you are feeling. Prioritise yourself and your mental state. If there is any close friends that you know have been through or going through a similar thing you could talk to them.

The same way you find it hard can be the same way someone else is king through it and doesn’t know how to open up.

Keep safe.

4. Childline Avatar
    RainFrog / Jul 12 2020 13.36

Ive been feeling the same for a long time, and i know what its like. i feel more connected with people that i have never met online rather than my family and friends in real life.

well done for speaking out, i know its hard (i only did it like a year after i began to feel depressed) but remember that you are noticed and that you do matter, even if you dont think so.

hope i helped at least a bit :)

Jamie6406 / Jul 22 2020 2.54

Thanks that helped quite a bit

5. Childline Avatar
    NaijaBaby28 / Jul 14 2020 14.26

I know how you are feeling!

Honestly, focus on yourself. Take the time of social media that you need because it really doesn’t help. You are most likely feeling really lost and that’s okay. Keep going even if everything feels meaningless. Just take time to further understand yourself and how you are feeling. Prioritise yourself and your mental state. If there is any close friends that you know have been through or going through a similar thing you could talk to them.

The same way you find it hard can be the same way someone else is king through it and doesn’t know how to open up.

Keep safe.

Jamie6406 / Jul 22 2020 2.56

I decided to take a 2 week break from social i ended up lasting a day but after the day i felt refreshed and better and recently i havent been feeling so bad but today i did feel a bit down and out of place. :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything