Feeling alone just want someone to talk to

Show
  1. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Jul 10 2020 22.29

Before lockdown my best friends stop hanging out and talking. They both had other friends and people they went ti and I got caught im the middle. I didn't and still don't feel part of either of there new friends.

Since lockdown started i have been feel sad and alone. I try and talk to people and a couple if people do reply but most just ignor me and idk what to do any more I just want a friend.

I am 13 and a girl by the way and would love someone to talk to dont care hiw ild or anything like that just anyone who want to even just a hi would be nice. If not sorry for wasting your time and hooe you are good.

A xx

2. Butterfly
    daisyy2002 / Jul 12 2020 19.19

Hello A!

I am so so sorry for what you're going through atm- I can relate! I have a few friends but I've drifted from them all and they all have tons of other friends. I'm not part of any friendship group and I feel so alone and unwanted. Everyone else is constantly meeting up with people but I haven't met a single person since last October (lmao I know, I'm such a loner).

I completely understand that too, and I'm so sorry. I feel like everyone thinks I'm too boring because I don't like going to parties or anything and I'm really quiet. But I promise you that things will get better for both of us:))

I'm fifteen and also a girl, and I'd love to be friends with you! (I hope I'm not too old for you!) You're definitely not wasting anyone's time! Your message has honestly made me feel so much less alone, so thank you!

I hope things get better for you soon. Lots of love,

Alex xxx

3. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Jul 12 2020 20.41

Hi Alex

I would love to be friends with you.

What kind of stuff are you into?

I love dance. I also like sport even if I am not that good at it 😂

I like pretty much any music and like to go out on my bike and outdoors

I also like Minecraft

thank you so much

Sorry if that was to much

hope you are good

lots if love Amelie xx

4. Prisoner
    PandaPig123 / Jul 10 2020 22.29

Before lockdown my best friends stop hanging out and talking. They both had other friends and people they went ti and I got caught im the middle. I didn't and still don't feel part of either of there new friends.

Since lockdown started i have been feel sad and alone. I try and talk to people and a couple if people do reply but most just ignor me and idk what to do any more I just want a friend.

I am 13 and a girl by the way and would love someone to talk to dont care hiw ild or anything like that just anyone who want to even just a hi would be nice. If not sorry for wasting your time and hooe you are good.

A xx

SOPHIEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee / Jul 14 2020 17.48

ill be yourrr frienddd im a girl andd 13 toooo x

5. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Jul 14 2020 19.14

hi Sophie

thank you

what kind of things do you like to do? /what interests you?

A x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything