Sleep Paralysis?

Show
  1. Dreamer
    spooderman0406 / Jul 07 2020 23.23

I woke up at 11 am this morning, and was still tired so I went back to sleep. Next thing I know, I'm hearing this REALLY loud static noise with, what sounded like a heart flat lining on an EKG machine. I could tell it wasn't tinnitus. It was like INSIDE my head. And it was super loud for it to be tinnitus. I didn't know what was happening but I kept my eyes closed. I tried to move my finger, and it was hard to move. But as soon as I moved it, the static noise went away and so did the beep. I was able to move with no issues.

I could feel a weird sensation in my head during the static, sorta like a headache.

What is it? Is it sleep paralysis? Was it a dream? It definitely didn't feel like a dream.

2. Childline Avatar
    Cheesemonkey12- / Aug 09 2020 21.54

propably a night terror i get them (due to issues) dont worry this isnt the worst of them they are completely normal and will go away naturally prehaps see if any surroundings are causing this (lack of nutrition, dehydrated, not enough excersice) avoid scary movies/tv shows. be careful when online though because some might say ur possessed or something (which isnt the case, but depends on your beliefs)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything