Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Sangwoo / Jul 07 2020 21.03

Hello to the person reading this,

when i'm stressed i cry.

i don't know why but lately I've been really stressed about everything from lock down to school work and at this point i cant cope with my emotions and bottle them up anymore.

i feel like i need to make everything better and just cry or go into a fit of rage.

i just want to be normal...

2. Childline Avatar
    Sak3410 / Jul 12 2020 19.17

Hi there,

I completely understand with what you're going through, the lockdown has made everything ten times worse, and i am definitely more stressed because of school and staying with my family for longer periods of time then i am used to. But, honestly i am asking myself the same questions quite a lot recently, am i normal? One thing i would say is you are enough. Don't let anyone tell you, you're too sensitive and weak, I 've had that a lot through my life, but I'm still here. I get what you mean by not being able to cope with emotions, it can all get a bit too much all of a sudden and you go into this massive breakdown, i would really recommend not doing school work for a few hours or even a day if you get too worked up because for me it makes it so much worse because i can't concentrate on it and then i get stressed. Just take some time out of your day to try out some new techniques for relieving stress, for example keeping a daily journal, doing some yoga on youtube, yogawithadrienne is good, reading books, , if you enjoy that, i would say try and form a routine so that you are distracted throughout the day, and if there is a problem with sleeping during the night, asmr always helps me, Grace V is pretty good for that. Just please remember you are loved and you are not weak and sensitive, you have so much potential in your future life, and this will all go away son even if you feel you are at your worst, trust me it will, but you are the one who needs to make that effort to feel better and your life will slowly but surely improve, also please talk to someone about your emotions whether that be, childline, friends, siblings, anyone you feel close to because it really helps,, i wish you all the best and i promise you can and will get through this, and you are strong

3. Scientist

when i'm stressed i cry.

i don't know why but lately I've been really stressed about everything from lock down to school work and at this point i cant cope with my emotions and bottle them up anymore.

i feel like i need to make everything better and just cry or go into a fit of rage.

Rosaline04 / Jul 14 2020 23.18

Hi Sangwoo, my key piece of advice to you is don't bottle up your emotions. My entire childhood i was told to not show my emotions and it left we in fits of rage and I got really bad anxiety. I use music to express the emotions I feel that cant be shown with words, this isn't for everyone, I also do repetitive tasks such as lining up beads or sorting pens to allow me to get through the anger and rage without be destructive. I hope this helps, and i wish you all the best.

-Rosa xx

4. Spiralling
    Fishchipsandpeas / Jul 30 2020 20.51

hi i read the title and just had to say......

OF CORSE YOUR NORMAL!!

its sometimes normal to fell like that most humans do..

5. Butterfly

when i'm stressed i cry.

Missy2009 / Aug 23 2020 16.33

Its normal to cry I normally cry 4 times a da on average i get sensitive if someone says Im stupid i go to my room and just cry

you are perfectly normal x

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything