I feel so alone

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Loneliness

Show
  1. Explosion
    WanderingTag / Jul 07 2020 17.21

i delete this later if the first post comes through( dont remember if i actually posted it)

Before i start im 16 and have finished highschool

Ive always felt alone outside of school, inside if school i have friends that i talk to and hang around with, however they rarely had anything to dk with me outside of school apart from like two.

Now that lockdown has happend and ive not seen pretty much anyone i just feel so alone. My bestfriend has been there for me through alot but she has a life of her own and cant spend it all messaging me, so when shes gone to see her boyfriend(that hates me) or whatever it just leaves me alone and sad realising that i have noone else.

Ive come close to harming myself or even ending it all, but shes been there to stop me, but the constant loneliness and horrible thoughts its becoming harder to cope.

I dont blame them for not wanting to talk to me much, most of my personality i show has been fake and only the two friends mentioned earlier know how i really am, to everyone else im just a happy idiot that tells stupid jokes but really its fake.

at this point i feel sorry for my two actual friends that put up with me and my sadness and whatever else im feeling all the time.

during lockdown i thought it was time to tell my crush how i felt (she was one if the friends that im still in touch with) we knew each other from primary, and during year 11 i realised i had feelings for her, long story short, it went how i expected, but shes doednt feel weird about it and were still really good friends, but after moving on, ontop of all this other stuff going on just hurts.

overall i just feel alone and forgotten

Thanks to anyone thats actually read this

i just wanted to get this off my chest and sorry if it was all over the place

H

2. Explosion
    WanderingTag / Jul 07 2020 18.44

well turns out i cant remove the second one so sorry

3. Coolcat
    coconutsummer / Jul 09 2020 10.09

Try your hardest to make friendships with them or if they say no then make other friends but still keep in touch with your other friend If you don't feel good about it tell a trusted adult or friend they can really help if you are lonely but don't let you lonelyness over come you or just well do other stuff that you can do alone .

Hope this helped ,

4. Childline Avatar
    May370 / Jul 10 2020 0.21

i feel the exact same way. my best friend has loads of friends outside of school that actaully want to see meet up with her but i don‘t have any of that. now because of covid there isn’t really any way to meet new people and i’m feeling alone.

5. Explosion
    coconutsummer / Jul 09 2020 10.09

Try your hardest to make friendships with them or if they say no then make other friends but still keep in touch with your other friend If you don't feel good about it tell a trusted adult or friend they can really help if you are lonely but don't let you lonelyness over come you or just well do other stuff that you can do alone .

Hope this helped ,

WanderingTag / Jul 10 2020 13.01

thanks for the suggestion, ive tried my best to keep in touch with my friends and they barley respond or really seem to care

6. Explosion
    May370 / Jul 10 2020 0.21

i feel the exact same way. my best friend has loads of friends outside of school that actaully want to see meet up with her but i don‘t have any of that. now because of covid there isn’t really any way to meet new people and i’m feeling alone.

WanderingTag / Jul 10 2020 13.02

yeah its awful, i dont know what to do about it either

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything