I’m just so sad all the time

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Temporary75979835 / Jul 06 2020 23.36

Hey guys I don’t really know what to say other than for the past few months I’ve been so unbelievably sad and hopeless constantly and I have this heavy feeling in my chest that never leaves and I’ll sit in my room and cry until there’s no tears left and I just need any sort of help I can get to make this stop because I can’t keep living like this it’s like I don’t want to die but I don’t want be to alive either

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary00595920 / Jul 07 2020 15.26

me too

3. Top dog
    braverthanyouthink / Jul 07 2020 17.18

Hi there both of you,

I really feel for you, I do because it’s such a difficult time at the moment for everyone and this coronavirus only adds to the stress that was already happening in your head. Is there any reason that you are upset? Has something happened to you or have you done something? Has someone made you feel like this? It’s important that you can see what’s upsetting you because that can help you solve the issue. If you ever feel emotional, it’s important to get your feelings out there because when we bottle it up, we feel even worse. Tell someone you trust or if you don’t feel comfortable sharing, wrote it down on a piece of paper. Always remember that you should never give up on yourself.

Take care and hope this has been helpful,

Lots of love, A xx

4. Childline Avatar

Hey guys I don’t really know what to say other than for the past few months I’ve been so unbelievably sad and hopeless constantly and I have this heavy feeling in my chest that never leaves and I’ll sit in my room and cry until there’s no tears left and I just need any sort of help I can get to make this stop because I can’t keep living like this it’s like I don’t want to die but I don’t want be to alive either

Libbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy / Jul 12 2020 22.10

i totally get how you feel. i wish the pain inside of me would stop but it wont. its always there and its like its hovering near me forever. i really need help and if you do too, if your happy to, we can talk. i dont know whats wrong with me, maybe you could help me find out.

thats all

thanks

5. Childline Avatar

SpaceGnome / Jul 14 2020 14.21

me too and its just so annoying because i never want to do anything and then my parents get mad if i havent done what theyve asked me to do and then i get shouted at more and i just feel like im a waste of space

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything