Period mood swings

Show
  1. Coolcat
    Savetherhinos3 / Jul 04 2020 19.20

Hey

I started my period about two months ago, and how do I cope with the mood swings? Because they are really bad for me - one minute U’m prancing around with joy, the next I’m bawling on the ground?!

Anyone who can relate? Any advice?

Thx xx

2. Burying

Hey

I started my period about two months ago, and how do I cope with the mood swings? Because they are really bad for me - one minute U’m prancing around with joy, the next I’m bawling on the ground?!

Thx xx

RainbowOstrichBrownie / Jul 05 2020 15.04

It is perfectly normal for this to happen. I find that the Calm Zone can help when you're having mood swings. Try and keep a mood journal on Childline and let it all out on there. You will be fine, don't worry.

3. Coolcat
    Savetherhinos3 / Jul 06 2020 20.18

This was really helpful, thanks!

4. Mute

Hey

Thx xx

emojilove2 / Jul 24 2020 15.00

Hi

Savetherhinos3

I can relate what I do is I just go in my room away from everyone and go on my phone and if I want to cry I just let it all out and listen to music

So maybe you could go to a quiet room and do what you enjoy and if you want to cry let it all out and you can always message on the message boards. If you want to talk to me just reply to this.

Also, It feels like I am always having mood swings because like you I'm all happy one minute and the next I'm crying.

It's just been hard these past few weeks

Remember you can always talk to me I am here to talk

Emoji x

5. Coolcat
    Savetherhinos3 / Jul 26 2020 11.54

thanks xx

6. Butterfly

Hey

Thx xx

Darling10 / Aug 17 2020 19.06

i think u should talk to your doctor because if its really bad you can stsrt a medication that keeps things under control

7. Coolcat
    Darling10 / Aug 17 2020 19.06

i think u should talk to your doctor because if its really bad you can stsrt a medication that keeps things under control

Savetherhinos3 / Sep 20 2020 19.22

thank you so much!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything