Depression

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Sadness and Depression

Show
  1. Butterfly
    rainbowsandclouds / Jul 04 2020 17.21

⚠️TW⚠️

I'm pretty sure I have depression. When I take the NHS depression test I get quite high scores. I feel down and depressed all the time, I'm really tired even if i don't sleep. I self-harm and have suicidal thoughts. I just want to give up. It feels like life absolutely hates me. I don't care about myself much, it feels like my whole life to benefit others.

It is like I can't feel happiness. I try but it feels fake. Everyone says happiness is a choice so why the **** would I not choose it? I want to be happy but strangely, i kinda want to be sad. I don't like feeling suicidal but i feel like i am choosing to feel that way. Everyone says depression isn't a choice or is it? I have a quite good life as it seems but my mental health is absolutely crap. Everyone invalidates my pain and I hate it. When can people understand that telling me to cheer up or telling me that i'm selfish makes me feel worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the rant

2. Burying
    PandaPig123 / Jul 04 2020 19.20

hey

I have felt very similar recently i have a kind family and great friends and i just feel sad and want to die but try not sometime yiu just beed ti smile or let it all out I jope you feel ok soon whatever tgat is for you and that you are safe

A x

3. Childline Avatar
    rainbowsandclouds / Jul 04 2020 17.21

⚠️TW⚠️

I'm pretty sure I have depression. When I take the NHS depression test I get quite high scores. I feel down and depressed all the time, I'm really tired even if i don't sleep. I self-harm and have suicidal thoughts. I just want to give up. It feels like life absolutely hates me. I don't care about myself much, it feels like my whole life to benefit others.

It is like I can't feel happiness. I try but it feels fake. Everyone says happiness is a choice so why the **** would I not choose it? I want to be happy but strangely, i kinda want to be sad. I don't like feeling suicidal but i feel like i am choosing to feel that way. Everyone says depression isn't a choice or is it? I have a quite good life as it seems but my mental health is absolutely crap. Everyone invalidates my pain and I hate it. When can people understand that telling me to cheer up or telling me that i'm selfish makes me feel worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the rant

NaijaBaby28 / Jul 14 2020 14.40

I get exactly how you feel, that’s literally how I have been feeling as well. I feel like my whole life is to benefit others as well but sometimes that’s what he’s have to hold on for, for others. Hopefully when it does get better, we will want to live for ourselves as well.

4. Childline Avatar
    Paige9978 / Jul 16 2020 15.49

I've been feeling the same way. I have a good family and a good life but I just feel sad all the time for whatever reason. Sometimes I do feel happy but I will eventually remember how I feel

5. Heart
    IAmGroot15 / Jul 26 2020 23.26

me too its awful. i just want to be normal (whatever normal is).

6. Loser
    Bellatrix-Lestrange / Jul 28 2020 18.34

Hi. I feel so sad all the time. I think I may have it aswell. I feel like crap all the time and I self-harm. Sorry.... I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you should go to the doctor's one day.

mo :>

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything