Show
  1. Outcast
    -ahoomanbean- / Jun 30 2020 23.07

HI, i am 12 and I feel really uncomfortable in my body and having a binder would really help. thing is my parents don't believe that binders a safe and that they will hurt me . How do i prove to them that they are not dangerous and how do i then ask for one ? Thank you in advance

Alix

2. Bursting
    SpaceAlien / Jul 01 2020 15.39

Hello Alix,

I also experience gender dysphoria and wear a binder. My parents also told me I could not get a binder as it could be 'dangerous'. I got my binder by going to my friends for help. They let me order a binder from gc2b on their card and gave them the money back. To make sure my parents didn't know I had ordered it I got it deliver to my friends house and wash it in my sink.

If you have any questions about binders, how to look after it or anything gender related please feel free to reach out to me.

-Ace they/them

3. Outcast
    -ahoomanbean- / Jul 01 2020 17.32

thank you Ace

4. Bursting
    SpaceAlien / Jul 02 2020 0.19

Your welcome Alix.

5. Bookworm
    TheTinyEnBee / Jul 09 2020 10.55

I'm going through the exact thing. I just find it annoying that the good binders are like £26.

6. Bursting
    TheTinyEnBee / Jul 09 2020 10.55

I'm going through the exact thing. I just find it annoying that the good binders are like £26.

SpaceAlien / Jul 10 2020 19.48

Yeah I know! I had to save up for ages!

7. Mute
    Scientific-Potato / Jul 17 2020 14.38

As Ace said, friends are probably the best way.

Im kind of in the same position as you but am only o ut online so I cant do that :(

good luck i hope your friends get you one :)

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything