Show
  1. Coolcat
    -kiki- / Jun 27 2020 10.10

Whenever I’m around my friends all they do is watch tiktoks and talk about BTS all the time. I already said I don’t like this stuff but they don’t care.. don’t get me wrong I don’t mind if anyone likes this stuff at all! As long as it’s not mentioned 24/7, I really don’t mind if anyone wants to talk about it, it’s just... all the time. I’m left out.

My coping mechanism is escapism and I love talking about the world we built up together and I like making little plots and things but recently whenever I bring it up it feels like they brush it away. It’s like I’m stuck as a young kid trying to talk to older kids that don’t even acknowledge I’m there. They act like they care but it feels like they really don’t at all.

I’m not sure what to do, should I bring it up?

2. Small
    mabinogion / Jun 30 2020 12.31

you could ask if you could tslk about other things as well and not just those things all the time because you are feeling left out, if they dont want to you probably need to find a different crowd tbh if they arent interested in the same things as you and dont want to talk to you about anything else x

3. Coolcat
    mabinogion / Jun 30 2020 12.31

you could ask if you could tslk about other things as well and not just those things all the time because you are feeling left out, if they dont want to you probably need to find a different crowd tbh if they arent interested in the same things as you and dont want to talk to you about anything else x

-kiki- / Jun 30 2020 16.59

Thanks for the reply :)

4. Bookworm
    unicorn-boo / Jul 01 2020 14.16

HI

5. Bookworm
    unicorn-boo / Jul 01 2020 14.20

many you should make a new friend so you can talk to them

6. Coolcat
    unicorn-boo / Jul 01 2020 14.20

many you should make a new friend so you can talk to them

-kiki- / Jul 24 2020 20.17

I’m kinda introverted so it’s really hard for me to do that, I can’t make any new friends without someone with me

7. Bookworm
    unicorn-boo / Sep 13 2020 12.14

try getting a pen pall

8. Bookworm
    unicorn-boo / Sep 13 2020 12.36

u can tell your friends about a tic toc thats better or a nice youtuber

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything