Show
  1. Spiralling
    Suckateverything / Jun 25 2020 23.28

I feel so alone, especially since lockdown started. I’ve lost two of my friends because I told them to much about me and my depression. I don’t know who I can trust anymore, I can sometimes trust people to much and then I lose them. I don’t know how to get them back, I’m useless. I just want to disappear from everything.

2. Childline Avatar
    Suckateverything / Jun 25 2020 23.28

I feel so alone, especially since lockdown started. I’ve lost two of my friends because I told them to much about me and my depression. I don’t know who I can trust anymore, I can sometimes trust people to much and then I lose them. I don’t know how to get them back, I’m useless. I just want to disappear from everything.

Saffi33 / Jun 28 2020 22.06

i feel the same as you. ive lost also two of my friends. over lockdown ive been feeling more and more depressed and lonely, like i want to disappear. crawl into a hole. theres nothing left to feel and im drained. always here for you.

3. Spiralling
    Saffi33 / Jun 28 2020 22.06

i feel the same as you. ive lost also two of my friends. over lockdown ive been feeling more and more depressed and lonely, like i want to disappear. crawl into a hole. theres nothing left to feel and im drained. always here for you.

Suckateverything / Jun 28 2020 22.32

Thank you. I’m always here to talk whenever you need support. I feel exactly the same. I wish I could go back in time so I could do things differently. I find it hard to trust people now because of what happened. All I seem to do is push people away. I’m so confused and alone right now.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything