favourite bands? ^_^

Show
  1. Loser
    misery-business / Jun 24 2020 17.28

hey!

i guess i decided to make a thread to talk about everyones favourite bands and recommend new ones! :]

i like msi, paramore, mcr, waterparks, twenty one pilots and all time low ^_^

whats ur favourites? i would love to know!

-Ash :]

2. Childline Avatar

hey!

i guess i decided to make a thread to talk about everyones favourite bands and recommend new ones! :]

beantime / Jun 24 2020 17.45

no what why would yhou like them

3. Loser

hey!

Temporary70112721 / Jun 25 2020 18.16

i really like those bands. im really into paramore at the moment but i really really love mcr. ive actually brought some tøp merch resently, do you have any band merch? i also like yungblud, hes really cool.

do you like any other bands or singers?

- emzzy :)

4. Loser
    Temporary70112721 / Jun 25 2020 18.16

i really like those bands. im really into paramore at the moment but i really really love mcr. ive actually brought some tøp merch resently, do you have any band merch? i also like yungblud, hes really cool.

do you like any other bands or singers?

- emzzy :)

misery-business / Jun 25 2020 22.10

i love yungblud too! i should have been seeing him about a month ago if it wasnt for corona!

on band merch, i have way too many. im wearing a twenty one pilots t shirt right now! i have loads of mcr t shirts, a few twenty one pilot t shirts, a melanie martinez hoodie that i got from her tour and a cavetown hoodie i got from his tour! i think thats about it, although i have more merch for other bands like pins and stuff!

yeah, i also like melanie martinez, troye sivan, cavetown, girl in red, green day, marina, and probably some more that my brain cant remember!

-ash :]

5. Outcast

hey!

SirOliver / Jun 30 2020 10.39

Most of the music I listen to are solo artists but my fave bands are 1D and Jonas Bros

6. Heart
    LonelyDance / Jul 26 2020 15.31

i love those bands too!! waterparks and mcr and all time low are my absolute favourites!! although i really like other bands like set it off and as it is too! you should check them out, we seem to have a pretty similar music taste!

- Saar

7. Childline Avatar
    misery-business / Jun 25 2020 22.10

i love yungblud too! i should have been seeing him about a month ago if it wasnt for corona!

on band merch, i have way too many. im wearing a twenty one pilots t shirt right now! i have loads of mcr t shirts, a few twenty one pilot t shirts, a melanie martinez hoodie that i got from her tour and a cavetown hoodie i got from his tour! i think thats about it, although i have more merch for other bands like pins and stuff!

yeah, i also like melanie martinez, troye sivan, cavetown, girl in red, green day, marina, and probably some more that my brain cant remember!

-ash :]

LongName / Aug 17 2020 0.44

I love love love Cavetown and Melanie Martinez and girl in red!

Do you listen to chloe moriondo? She and Cavetown are close friends!

8. Spiralling

hey!

TheEntitySystem / Feb 09 2021 1.36

My favourites are The Offspring, System Of A Down and Slipknot :)

They are all pretty aggressive tho because its rock music and the Slipknot band members wear creepy masks, so maybe only listen to them if you're old and mature enough.

9. Outcast
    TheEntitySystem / Feb 09 2021 1.36

My favourites are The Offspring, System Of A Down and Slipknot :)

They are all pretty aggressive tho because its rock music and the Slipknot band members wear creepy masks, so maybe only listen to them if you're old and mature enough.

tyles17 / Feb 10 2021 14.08

i love soad!! i have their entire discography haha i've been into system for like 4 years now. what do you think about their new songs? slipknot and the offspring are also pretty cool bands! have you heard the hyper version and stamp you out version of spit it out?

10. Outcast
    tyles17 / Feb 10 2021 14.10

my favourite band at the moment is korn. i cannot explain why but they are just my favourite band. they are everything i look for - they have a massive amount of groove and a weird vocalist (jd) who i adore to bits who's a tad bit femme and rocks thigh highs and kilts. i'm looking into tool atm and i've only listened to the album undertow. if the rest of their discography is like undertow i think i'm gonna love tool. also i've seen so many gifs of maynard in wigs that i think my bisexuality is coming out even more (as if i didn't already love jonathan davis smh)

11. Childline Avatar
    CaringJoggingLion9153 / May 24 2021 16.14

i love mychem sm they have helped me a lot and tøp is gr8 also xxo

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything