what gets YOU happy

Show
  1. Flower
    wiseowl05 / Jun 21 2020 15.27

So, I understand that a lot of us are here, because we aren't feeling happy, but good days are a thing! So, I made this board to hear what yu guys do to feel happy! You can list as many things as you want, or just describe a scene which makes you happy! Also, I want to know a song that makes you super happy!

Things that make me happy are sunny days, my best friends, a good outfit, when things go to plan, and stroking my bunny rabbit.

A Song that makes me happy is Colors by Halsey!

2. Childline Avatar
    wiseowl05 / Jun 21 2020 15.27

So, I understand that a lot of us are here, because we aren't feeling happy, but good days are a thing! So, I made this board to hear what yu guys do to feel happy! You can list as many things as you want, or just describe a scene which makes you happy! Also, I want to know a song that makes you super happy!

Things that make me happy are sunny days, my best friends, a good outfit, when things go to plan, and stroking my bunny rabbit.

A Song that makes me happy is Colors by Halsey!

Temporary87619817 / Jun 26 2020 5.27

anything by George Ezra makes me feel happy

3. Childline Avatar
    Temporary07381679 / Jul 08 2020 22.33

Laughing with my good friends, fooood, when I talk and play games with my family, travelingg 😌

4. Childline Avatar
    sneajinchesk / Jul 13 2020 3.36

i like to draw and i like to climb trees and look at cats but not like get 2 close so they run off but like just watch them be cats and lay about I wish I were a cat :3

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything