I feel like I will let everyone down

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    25252525 / Jun 12 2020 15.41

Hey

I am 14 and for a long time I have told people that I want to Join the Army. So I joined Army Cadets and everthing was going fine and for ones every one was actually proad of me however I feel like I dont want to Join the Army and want to become a singer instead and I feel like people will be disapointed in me.

The thing is that when I origanaly said I wanted to become a Miltery Police I was in Year 7 and to be honest hated My Self and felt like the only purpers I had was to try and Betect England and I had no purpers for me only for England.

Anyway when I met My Now Ex Girlfriend her Mam had Died the Year Before so I tryed to make her happy and it kind of worked and she told me that I am realy good at helping people with problems so thats when I released that I need to do something like Singing so I can Help people if that makes sense but the problem is that I feel like if I do all the People who were Happy for me will start to hate me again and its kind of happning like sinces the Covid-19 has came and Army Cadets had to stoped no one has bothed with me. I feel so Alone.

Does any one have any idea of what I should do now I am practing singing and piano and Gutare.

sorry if My Spellings were bad

I am realy bad at that. Lol

2. Spiralling
    Antlers / Jun 13 2020 16.29

Hi! You could try to justify it, and tell people that you have decided you want to help people without fighting whilst making it sound like it was a really difficult decision to make or something. Just try to avoid lying as much as you can and instead twist the truth.

3. Coolcat

Hi! You could try to justify it, and tell people that you have decided you want to help people without fighting whilst making it sound like it was a really difficult decision to make or something. Just try to avoid lying as much as you can and instead twist the truth.

2525252525 / Jun 13 2020 23.10

Hey I am the same persone as 25252525

I got loked out of my account �s

Thankyou for replaying I will try and do that

4. Coolcat

2525252525 / Jun 12 2022 6.43

Hey Hey, not sure if your still using child line, I haven't been for the last year or so but I would just like to thank you so much! after you had replied to this back in 2020, I ended up telling my parents. my parents where really disappointed in me (made me hate myself for a while) but once I had accepted it and got on with learning music production. I ended up really changing my life. I'm currently doing My GCSE but in September I'm taking A Level Music and then potentially moving to Thailand to study music therapy. oh and finally releasing music in the summer holidays Thank you so much for everything can't believe it's going to be 2 years tomorrow!!

5. Outcast
    2525252525 / Jun 12 2022 6.43

Hey Hey, not sure if your still using child line, I haven't been for the last year or so but I would just like to thank you so much! after you had replied to this back in 2020, I ended up telling my parents. my parents where really disappointed in me (made me hate myself for a while) but once I had accepted it and got on with learning music production. I ended up really changing my life. I'm currently doing My GCSE but in September I'm taking A Level Music and then potentially moving to Thailand to study music therapy. oh and finally releasing music in the summer holidays Thank you so much for everything can't believe it's going to be 2 years tomorrow!!

LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 13 2022 9.46

hey, so i know this wasn’t exactly directed at me but i just had to say wow! you have come so far and you honestly deserve to feel so very proud of yourself for trying so hard for getting through that real tough spot you were in and coming out the other side following your dreams and even releasing your own music!!! as someone who also has a passion for music i can you’ve actually really inspired me to keep trying, and i really hope you know that even if/when it seems as though no one’s listening you’re still making a heck of a difference so much more than you realise! so really well done and congratulations on your music coming out this summer! you honestly deserve so much more than you know and you are amazing and unique and talented and determined and all of that after everything you went through especially really means a lot, so thank you and i really hope you’re okay feeling good and that things all go so well for you with your music and the future, hopefully you’ll actually at least see this message, wishing you all the best! please stay safe

6. Coolcat
    LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 13 2022 9.46

hey, so i know this wasn’t exactly directed at me but i just had to say wow! you have come so far and you honestly deserve to feel so very proud of yourself for trying so hard for getting through that real tough spot you were in and coming out the other side following your dreams and even releasing your own music!!! as someone who also has a passion for music i can you’ve actually really inspired me to keep trying, and i really hope you know that even if/when it seems as though no one’s listening you’re still making a heck of a difference so much more than you realise! so really well done and congratulations on your music coming out this summer! you honestly deserve so much more than you know and you are amazing and unique and talented and determined and all of that after everything you went through especially really means a lot, so thank you and i really hope you’re okay feeling good and that things all go so well for you with your music and the future, hopefully you’ll actually at least see this message, wishing you all the best! please stay safe

2525252525 / Jun 21 2022 1.40

Hey hey, thankyou so much for your message that ment a lot to me. and i am glad i inspire you. and I wish you good luck on your music carear.My best advice from what i went through is just not to worry to much about what people think. In the end music has a massive learning curve that you need to cross to even have a finished project (if your producing even longer) and becuase of that, people who frive from destroying peoples dreams. lanch on to you and destory your hopes. When in reality the only reason they so this is becuase they gave up on their dreams.

im currently setting up my marketing side to my music.

If you ever need any help with anything i can help with, just come back to the thred.

also proberly should say im currently writing this while half asleep. so sorry if it made no sence. just noticed you had replied and didnt want to leave you on deliver.

look forword from hearing from you.

7. Outcast
    2525252525 / Jun 21 2022 1.40

Hey hey, thankyou so much for your message that ment a lot to me. and i am glad i inspire you. and I wish you good luck on your music carear.My best advice from what i went through is just not to worry to much about what people think. In the end music has a massive learning curve that you need to cross to even have a finished project (if your producing even longer) and becuase of that, people who frive from destroying peoples dreams. lanch on to you and destory your hopes. When in reality the only reason they so this is becuase they gave up on their dreams.

im currently setting up my marketing side to my music.

If you ever need any help with anything i can help with, just come back to the thred.

also proberly should say im currently writing this while half asleep. so sorry if it made no sence. just noticed you had replied and didnt want to leave you on deliver.

look forword from hearing from you.

LonelyUniverse579 / Jun 22 2022 7.37

hey, thank you soo much! that’s really good advice and it means a lot that you replied and it’s so incredibly kind of you to be so supportive and to offer help! i really appreciate it :D

that’s so cool you’re doing marketing for your music, how does that work? if you don’t mind me asking

oh it’s fine don’t worry lol it makes sense :)

i hope you’re alright and things are going well for you and that you have a really great day

8. Outcast
    LonelyUniverse579 / Jul 31 2022 10.16

i hope things are going really well for you :D

9. Winner
    AmazingSurfingTiger4717 / Jul 31 2022 21.17

Hey! Its natural that poeple change and if your family and friends can't accept that then tell them to suck their own popsicle stick. (Parden My french)

10. Outcast
    AmazingSurfingTiger4717 / Jul 31 2022 21.17

Hey! Its natural that poeple change and if your family and friends can't accept that then tell them to suck their own popsicle stick. (Parden My french)

LonelyUniverse579 / Aug 08 2022 8.39

that’s good advice!

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything