my mum died

Reading this content might be upsetting and trigger difficult feelings and emotions if you have experienced these events or feelings in the past

Go to Bereavement

Show
  1. Bursting
    swimmer090 / Jun 10 2020 16.51

hi there

my mum died about 5 weeks ago. I miss her so much. everyday I sit in my room and cry. I don't want to eat anymore. I keep having arguments with my dad. I have started to self harm but I really want to stop. I cant sleep at night. I wish I could just hear her voice. I neve got to say goodbye to her. I feel so alone right now and I don't know what to do anymore. sorry for rambling, I needed to get it of my chest.

fly high mum xxxx

2. Artist
    Yeesha-cows / Jun 17 2020 21.09

oh my gosh i camt imagine the pain your feeling im so so so sorry 🥺🥺 i jave tears in my eyes fr, im sending you loads of hugs, please dont self harm, its not what your mum would want. im here to talk

cows ❤️❤️❤️

3. Bursting
    Yeesha-cows / Jun 17 2020 21.09

oh my gosh i camt imagine the pain your feeling im so so so sorry 🥺🥺 i jave tears in my eyes fr, im sending you loads of hugs, please dont self harm, its not what your mum would want. im here to talk

cows ❤️❤️❤️

swimmer090 / Jun 18 2020 16.57

thanks so much

4. Headphones
    Actimel-203 / Jun 18 2020 19.13

I'm so, so, sorry, I can not imagine how hard it is for you. I hope you feel a bit better and I send lots of love. Please do not hurt yourself as well, you are amazing and so strong. Lots of love, xxx.

5. Bursting

I'm so, so, sorry, I can not imagine how hard it is for you. I hope you feel a bit better and I send lots of love. Please do not hurt yourself as well, you are amazing and so strong. Lots of love, xxx.

swimmer090 / Jun 19 2020 10.41

thanks, It just doesn't feel like it

6. Childline Avatar

hi there

my mum died about 5 weeks ago. I miss her so much. everyday I sit in my room and cry. I don't want to eat anymore. I keep having arguments with my dad. I have started to self harm but I really want to stop. I cant sleep at night. I wish I could just hear her voice. I neve got to say goodbye to her. I feel so alone right now and I don't know what to do anymore. sorry for rambling, I needed to get it of my chest.

fly high mum xxxx

Temporary96100214 / Jul 09 2020 23.01

Oh my god. im so sorry. what i do when i think about loosing people is think of the good times and the joy you shared instead of always looking at the negative. also try spending some time with your dad because he is probably feeing the same! i know its difficult but i promise you will get through this! i am here and all the amazing people on here are here to support you!

~ Summer� 💙💙💙❤️~

7. Coolcat
    Savetherhinos3 / Jul 11 2020 16.53

hey…

I want to say I’m sorry but that’d sound lame and disrespectful.

I’m virtually hugging you now.

xxxxxxxoooo

8. Burying
    PEGGYPEGGYPEGGYPEGGYPEGGY / Jul 12 2020 1.41

I am so, so sorry. I want you to know that even though I have not experienced what you are going through right now, I can certainly imagine. Everyone with a healthy or good relationship with a maternal figure in their life worries about losing her -- and now it has come true for you. Just remember that you are not the only one going through this; take this opportunity to reach out to your teachers, school counsellors, and bereavement support services in your area because they will want to help you, and you can make friends with people who understand exactly hlw you feel. It must be hard knowing that you will be treated differently by your peers and guardians etc., but it all comes from a good place in their hearts, of wanting to help you and of extreme sympathy, because they too, love their mums. If you believe in this, your mum is still there until you meet again in heaven, right? She has taught you things and made memories with you that you will never forget. You will get through this with time and care, even if your mum isn't here anymore. Your friends and family are here for you -- and if they aren't, we and Childline are. I'm sorry about your arguments with your dad, but he must be very, very sad and grieving too. Try to stick together in this time -- you both loved your mum more than anyone else, so you can relate to your father the most.

Take care,

Maurice xxx♡

9. Childline Avatar

hi there

fly high mum xxxx

Monty- / Jul 14 2020 20.27

I know exactly how you feel, my mum died a year and a half ago, i know this might not mean much now but it does start to feel better. Again this may not help but i sometimes still talk to her and i think about what she'd say x it helps me but might not work for you so you dont have to try that x there might be something else that helps so if you want any advice im always here x

10. Childline Avatar

TubeTrainMoquette / Jul 15 2020 16.36

That must be so hard. You are probably sad, angry, and confused, and that doesn't feel so great.

11. Heart

hi there

fly high mum xxxx

kush538 / Jul 20 2020 23.08

oh im so sorry, i cant even imagine the pain you are going through. i am so grayeful that i have never lost anyone close to me. im so so so sorry and may her soul rest in peace 💖

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything