Not speaking to friends?

Show
  1. Small
    mabinogion / Jun 08 2020 17.21

hi, basically the issue is that i am not speaking to my friends at all since like at least a month ago, the last time i spoke to one was barely speaking it was one of those times you reply tk someones story and they just reply like "hahaha". its because at the start of lockdown i had an argument with them because i said we should either have better enforcement of the 2m rule or reduce the amount if times someone could exercise, because only 1 in 20 or so of the people i saw when walking was actually bothering to social distance and that this bothered me bc my parents and step parents are all frontline workers, my stepdad actually treats coronavirus patients, and my youngest stepsister who is still a child has bad asthma so i thought it was really irresponsible and was literally scarrf for my familys lives, but then a bunch of my friends started ganging up on me and saying that i didnt care about abused ppl and that people need to have the time outside to keep themsekves sane, i do understand that, i just thought that yknow, its awful but its better than people dying? but they were being really awful and said that i was supporting war crimes n stuff, so i left all the groupchats with them on and havent spoken to them since. the main girl who was doing it has been one of my best friends for 5 years and she sent me an "apology", which was basically "can we agree to disagree?" and acting as if she did nothing wrong. there are about 12 people on the groupchat and even though almost all were online and watching noone stood up for me, one girl messaged me privately afterwards to say she agreed with what i was saying but it felt so awful and i literally had a panic attack afterwards. am i actually in the wrong here??? ive literally lost all my friends now but i dont feel like..

2. Small
    mabinogion / Jun 08 2020 17.35

i can really be friends with them again after this, especially since the main girl has said mean things behind another one of my friends back several times, and shes probably said stuff about me too. what do i do??

3. Childline Avatar
    mabinogion / Jun 08 2020 17.35

i can really be friends with them again after this, especially since the main girl has said mean things behind another one of my friends back several times, and shes probably said stuff about me too. what do i do??

Temporary41486123 / Jun 12 2020 18.29

fuck em just be friends with someone else

4. Small
    Temporary41486123 / Jun 12 2020 18.29

fuck em just be friends with someone else

mabinogion / Jun 14 2020 8.59

thanks, thats what im trying to do but i wasnt sure if i was just being overdramatic xx

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything