sexual assault or rape??

Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    peachy1234 / Jun 06 2020 23.32

Hey,

Back in august 2018, me and my family went to france. While we were in the hotel. My parents fell asleep. My brother forced me to perform oral acts on him. I hated it, I didn't consent (he's my brother). I feel really guilty that I should of just said no. I was 14 and he was 16 at the time. Also when he forced me to do this he came in my mouth. Also he touched my boobs and touched me down there. I don't know what to do. Nothing has happened since except he tries to listen to me masturbate. I really want this to change but i dont want him to get into trouble or get me into trouble. any advice just to try and forget about it (btw im lesbian and my girlfriend knows about this) xx

2. Sheep

Hey,

Back in august 2018, me and my family went to france. While we were in the hotel. My parents fell asleep. My brother forced me to perform oral acts on him. I hated it, I didn't consent (he's my brother). I feel really guilty that I should of just said no. I was 14 and he was 16 at the time. Also when he forced me to do this he came in my mouth. Also he touched my boobs and touched me down there. I don't know what to do. Nothing has happened since except he tries to listen to me masturbate. I really want this to change but i dont want him to get into trouble or get me into trouble. any advice just to try and forget about it (btw im lesbian and my girlfriend knows about this) xx

rorooreo / Jun 12 2020 21.13

oh thats shit! hope

you are doing okay and that you arent too scarred :c

i would defo tell my parents dont keep

it from them and if he gets in trouble good for him! he acted like a disgusting pedo and hw deserves to get in trouble.

stay safe xx

3. Childline Avatar
    rorooreo / Jun 12 2020 21.13

oh thats shit! hope

you are doing okay and that you arent too scarred :c

i would defo tell my parents dont keep

it from them and if he gets in trouble good for him! he acted like a disgusting pedo and hw deserves to get in trouble.

stay safe xx

peachy1234 / Jun 13 2020 19.19

Hey,

parents know, police know, social services know, and i feel like absolute shit.

my parents dont believe me, not sure if my brother denied it or said it happened

me and my brother now have to be separated till further notice.

btw my parents hate me and do not trust me.

They think my girlfriend has to be apart of it (even tho i didnt know her two years ago)

but yeah staying safe (hopefully you are too) xx

Emma

4. Childline Avatar

Hey,

my parents dont believe me, not sure if my brother denied it or said it happened

They think my girlfriend has to be apart of it (even tho i didnt know her two years ago)

Emma

Mari333 / Jun 16 2020 19.56

it is awful that your parents aernt helping you, i am glad you are away from your brother. i know that the police and everything know but you still need someone to talk to if you are not getting support from parents. what you've been through is awful i wish k could hug you. there are instagram accounts decicated to saying anonymous stuff, I've been on one recently that is for teens and people comment and are very helpful, there are even people to talk to. talk to a councellor on childline or maybe even a really nice teacher over email.

5. Coolcat
    Pinkmonkey1424 / Jul 26 2020 21.06

Yeah that seems absolute shit!

6. Childline Avatar

Hey,

Emma

p4nsexu4l-g1rl / Aug 12 2020 0.50

hey,

that's terrible news but it was wrong of him and it was disgusting of him. it's a shame abt ur parents though because it's a tough time for you.

hope things get better in the future for u

7. Superstar

Hey,

Emma

Gymqueen213 / Aug 12 2020 10.36

go and live with your gf you re old enough if not distance your self from your family

8. Outcast

Hey,

SirOliver / Aug 17 2020 16.41

to answer the question in the title, rape because there in penetration

9. Headphones
    SirOliver / Aug 17 2020 16.41

to answer the question in the title, rape because there in penetration

Hazer1 / Aug 18 2020 13.20

Rape is any sexual act carried out with out consent from both parties / people

Hope this helped

Haze

10. Childline Avatar

Hey,

Emsyloulou987654321 / Aug 20 2020 19.27

Hey,

I am a lespian too and i am younger than you but i want to tell u if u dont feel comfortable with what happened you have three choices. One move on and know that this happened and nothing was ever fixed. Two speak to him about what happened and why he did it and this could make you feel better as he would know as you feel and u would know whynit happened. Or three, tell an authority figure because they can help u in many differemt ways such as councilling and or just helping u to talk to him or dealing whith it in other ways.

Hope this helps

💜

11. Childline Avatar
    elisewolfie / Aug 25 2020 15.10

your brother is digusting, and your parents arnt behaving much better. Whatever happnes, you are not the guilty one and as soon as you get a shot, move with your gf. She sounds like ahe would be suportive

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything