Trans guys, gals and non-binary pals (gender fluid/genderqueer/agender/questioning and anyone else also welcome

This content might introduce themes and ideas that may be confusing or shocking if you have not experienced them before.   

Go to Gender Identity

Show
  1. Supported
    LilSunflowerBoi / Jun 04 2020 23.58

Hi everyone,

My name's Greyson (for now, its probably temporary) and my pronouns are he/they.

how are you all doing? Just hoping to find some people like me to talk to, maybe feel a little less lonely

Hope someone replies so i dont look stupid haha.

well um...sorry for being cringy

bye :)

2. Childline Avatar
    Temporary40068289 / Jun 05 2020 10.48

Hey My names niko and my pronouns are he/him How are you? :)

3. Supported
    Temporary40068289 / Jun 05 2020 10.48

Hey My names niko and my pronouns are he/him How are you? :)

LilSunflowerBoi / Jun 05 2020 21.07

Not great today haha, what about you?

4. Spiralling
    Cisco-the-Francisco / Jun 06 2020 14.11

Hey my name's Blake, I'm 11 and I'm non binary. In doing alright at the moment.I went back to school on Monday and it's not great. I hate my body parts that correspond with my biological gender. any tips on how to deal with that?

yours,

Blake

5. Spiralling
    Cisco-the-Francisco / Jun 06 2020 17.18

Oh btw my pronouns are they/them

6. Fixer
    Help-plea / Jun 06 2020 23.20

im soo confused to what i am i cried when i saw my body when in the showere and almost cry or want to when i see it in the mirror i feel more comfortable looking like a guy but im not biologically and i dont want it to be like a phase and have it all wrong after already ckming out later so im tring to digure it out.

i go by lei and im 13

7. Wallflower
    NoahTheTransGuy / Jun 07 2020 0.19

Hi! I’m Noah and my pronouns are he/ him. I’m ftm and I’m struggling to revise for my exams next week due to dysphoria. Never mind about that though. How’re y’all doing?

8. Spiralling
    Cisco-the-Francisco / Jun 07 2020 12.00

Good i guess. School isnt great, i prefer working from home but i guess i am gonna have to go back sometime, if not now then when. I'm pretty happy because this morning i did a 12k run. My longest ever run and a pretty good time. I'm struggling a bit with people calling me female or by my birth name since i havent come out yet. I have been having my period and t just feels so wrong and horrible. I always get pretty bed periods and i hated them even before i realised i was non-binary but it just feels unnatural and confusing now. Anyway, what about everyone else?

9. Childline Avatar
    Skyfire29ashes / Jun 07 2020 18.44

hi yeah not great i don’t feel valid because i havent come out to anyone except two friends not my parents im trans gender non conforming

10. Supported
    Cisco-the-Francisco / Jun 06 2020 14.11

Hey my name's Blake, I'm 11 and I'm non binary. In doing alright at the moment.I went back to school on Monday and it's not great. I hate my body parts that correspond with my biological gender. any tips on how to deal with that?

yours,

Blake

LilSunflowerBoi / Jun 07 2020 23.52

Heyo, so sorry for not replying I've been pretty busy but here I am. Great to talk to you, Blake :)

I'm not sure how to help with dysphoria, as I'm not sure what gender you were assigned at birth. But please dont feel pressured to share what parts make you dysphoric or what your biological gender is, I am just explaining why it might be difficult for me to give advice.

Personally, I have cut my hair as short as my parents will let me, and i bind my chest with a Gc2b binder, which relieves my dysphoria and makes me feel a lot more comfortable. If you would want to bind (if you are assigned female at birth, which i dont know) please do so safely and with a safe binder from an official company. But of course, binding is not necessary to be trans even if you are assigned female at birth. it is all about what helps you feel best. I would suggest wearing clothes that make you feel comfortable and having your hair in a way that makes you feel good ( whether this be short, long, it doesnt matter, its your hair!) maybe wear makeup if thats something your into, you could even try the non binary flag colours (but idk how accepting your parents are so maybe tread lightly) Just do whatever feels good for you! I personally dont enjoy anything feminine but being non-binary doesnt mean you have to be stereotypically androgynous! You can be as feminine, masculine or neither as you want :) I know physical dysphoria can be really difficult to deal with but its important to use healthy coping mechanisms, to avoid getting too overwhelmed. Your mental health is important, and so are you!

i hope this helped, although idk haha

Feel free to reach out if school gets difficult, I know stuff is a bit strange right now.

Lots of love,

-Grey

11. Supported
    Skyfire29ashes / Jun 07 2020 18.44

hi yeah not great i don’t feel valid because i havent come out to anyone except two friends not my parents im trans gender non conforming

LilSunflowerBoi / Jun 07 2020 23.57

Hey there. You are definitely valid! I'm currently closeted, because of some difficult circumstances I wont burden you with, but not being out yet does not make you any less valid. Your feelings are important and valid. Don't forget that! You said you aren't doing great... Would you like to talk about that? I'm here to help if I can :)

lots of love,

Greyson

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything