Spiders

Show
  1. Spiralling
    loki--- / Jun 03 2020 19.39

So i have this really irritating fear of spiders. I dont know if its quite a phobia cus they seem rlly serious im not sure. I only remember being scared of them when i was about 5. One incident i remember there being one of those big daddy long legs on our wall as i was walking out of a room and i just started screaming and crying at it so much. As it was right up at the ceiling my mum couldnt get it down and i was too scared to leave the room because i was so paranoid it would jump on me or something as i passed? I know this sounds so stupid but i was petrified. More recently i was lying in bed reading and i saw black out the corner of my eye i looked down and there was one of those weird black spiders that kinda look scaly (no idea why) it crawled down my side and i just started sweating so bad and i froze. I then felt a tingle on my leg and i just lost it and started screaming. my mum came running in all panicked bc she thought i was ill or something and when she saw it was just a spider she told me to "get a grip" and left the room. (i was 13 then) I was curled up against the wall just shaking and sweating (the spider was on the opposite wall now) then 10minutes later she came back and got rid of it. My bed is also a bunk so its right up to the ceiling and recently im scared to go to sleep bc they always seem to be on the ceiling. It also didnt help that my brother told me u swallow 5 spiders a year in your sleep? So ive become so paranoid recently im sleeping in my mum's room bc im too scared theres spiders in mine. (I have a lot of mess last time i tried to tidy there were so many under all my stuff) I really want to get over this but every time i try to tell myself its stupid and that im not scared then i see one i just freak out again. I rlly dont know wat to do

2. Childline Avatar
    vivide / Jun 28 2020 22.12

hi

I have a phobia of spiders I get really anxious when I see a spider I wont even walk past the room if there is a spider in it I am also sleeping in my mums room all I would say is when u get scared come out of the room and listen to some music or go to some one who makes you feel safe

hope this helped

xx

3. Spiralling
    loki--- / Jul 10 2020 22.49

Yeah i did try that idk why but i always just end up seeing them in my room so ill ask someone to get rid of it and if they say they will when i come back its always gone and thats what make me really paranoid because i think what if its in my bed or on clothes that im gonna wear

4. Childline Avatar
    loki--- / Jun 03 2020 19.39

So i have this really irritating fear of spiders. I dont know if its quite a phobia cus they seem rlly serious im not sure. I only remember being scared of them when i was about 5. One incident i remember there being one of those big daddy long legs on our wall as i was walking out of a room and i just started screaming and crying at it so much. As it was right up at the ceiling my mum couldnt get it down and i was too scared to leave the room because i was so paranoid it would jump on me or something as i passed? I know this sounds so stupid but i was petrified. More recently i was lying in bed reading and i saw black out the corner of my eye i looked down and there was one of those weird black spiders that kinda look scaly (no idea why) it crawled down my side and i just started sweating so bad and i froze. I then felt a tingle on my leg and i just lost it and started screaming. my mum came running in all panicked bc she thought i was ill or something and when she saw it was just a spider she told me to "get a grip" and left the room. (i was 13 then) I was curled up against the wall just shaking and sweating (the spider was on the opposite wall now) then 10minutes later she came back and got rid of it. My bed is also a bunk so its right up to the ceiling and recently im scared to go to sleep bc they always seem to be on the ceiling. It also didnt help that my brother told me u swallow 5 spiders a year in your sleep? So ive become so paranoid recently im sleeping in my mum's room bc im too scared theres spiders in mine. (I have a lot of mess last time i tried to tidy there were so many under all my stuff) I really want to get over this but every time i try to tell myself its stupid and that im not scared then i see one i just freak out again. I rlly dont know wat to do

musicalfanxoxo / Aug 10 2020 12.17

i have the exact same feeling as you! i just start sweating and having panic attacks.

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything