Show
  1. Childline Avatar
    Maisy3897 / Jun 03 2020 19.15

how to you guys stay motivated and adventurous. i find myself scrolling endlessly on tiktoks, or for hours looking for anoyhet movie to watch. tips ? x

2. Bursting
    Vivid-Sunset / Jun 03 2020 19.49

Hey Maisy!

I guess you could try to take time off your phone at times, like for two hours a day. During these two hours, you could do something creative like doodling, painting, writing - whatever comes to mind.

If you're looking for motivation, too, maybe you could listen to motivational speeches or listen to a song that makes you feel uplifted and ready to do stuff?

I'm not really sure how to offer anything about being adventurous, but maybe stay open minded about the positive things there are in life. As well, try to break up your days, and try to spot differences as each day unfolds. Live in the moment, basically, and appreciate it.

I hope this somewhat helped, sorry this is quite brief!

Best wishes to you!

3. Childline Avatar

Hey Maisy!

I guess you could try to take time off your phone at times, like for two hours a day. During these two hours, you could do something creative like doodling, painting, writing - whatever comes to mind.

If you're looking for motivation, too, maybe you could listen to motivational speeches or listen to a song that makes you feel uplifted and ready to do stuff?

I'm not really sure how to offer anything about being adventurous, but maybe stay open minded about the positive things there are in life. As well, try to break up your days, and try to spot differences as each day unfolds. Live in the moment, basically, and appreciate it.

Best wishes to you!

Maisy3897 / Jun 05 2020 18.14

thanks !

4. Bursting
    Vivid-Sunset / Jun 05 2020 20.39

You're always welcome! Glad I could help!

5. Childline Avatar

Hey Maisy!

Best wishes to you!

Maisy3897 / Sep 28 2020 19.46

Thanks! ❤️

6. Childline Avatar

Hey Maisy!

Best wishes to you!

Maisy3897 / Sep 28 2020 19.47

Oops I said thank you twice sorry 😅❤️

7. Flower
    Buttercupse / Oct 02 2020 17.07

I just tell myself "this is my life, if I give it up, what am I?" Sounds soppy, but it works

Show

saying
exactly
how i feel

Talk to us about anything